Player Watch #38: Tristan Xerri - signed thru '29 - 2024 All Australian squad member

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the club that complained about big bad 178cm Jed Anderson bullying wee willy 195cm Patrick Cripps.

Carlton have always played it hard but fair. Chicken wings, eye gouges are their more gentlemanly ways of approaching the contest.

Snipers hey?

I know it’s topical right now but please.
I’ll concede that the xerri tackle on tdk was a bit crude but I highly doubt there was any ill intention in it.
Other than that what else happened?

What a bunch of soft campaigner supporters

I know it’s topical right now but please.
I’ll concede that the xerri tackle on tdk was a bit crude but I highly doubt there was any ill intention in it.
Other than that what else happened?

What a bunch of soft campaigner supporters
No ill intention? He has genuine malice in his game and that's a good thing. Not a dirty player but that's his team's ball, give it back if you don't want to get hurt.

No ill intention? He has genuine malice in his game and that's a good thing. Not a dirty player but that's his team's ball, give it back if you don't want to get hurt.

Yeah either we have the ball or we will hurt you to get it.

This is very North Melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2056361How good. Clarko being labelled a sniper and their supporters howling because we play a contested brand of footy.
I think it more or less has to do with the Battle of Britain.

In saying that, yes, Carlton and there supporter base are bunch of little bitches with the way they handled themselves on the weekend.

Tbf that's the exact type of tackle they are trying to eradicate. Xerri is very lucky his head didn't hit the ground
He only grabbed one arm and they way he put him into the ground looked like he was trying to prevent his head hitting it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #38: Tristan Xerri - signed thru '29 - 2024 All Australian squad member

Remove this Banner Ad

Back