Player Watch #38: Tristan Xerri - signed thru '29 - 2024 All Australian squad member

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it more or less has to do with the Battle of Britain.

In saying that, yes, Carlton and there supporter base are bunch of little bitches with the way they handled themselves on the weekend.
I can’t believe the uproar with the supporters howling. They weren’t crying when Cripps dog shotted Ah Chee and concussed him.

Could Carlton act like any more of a bunch of whiny entitled pussies basically begging for a gifted flag this year?

What is this "Everyone gets a turn" in the AFL when it comes to premierships?

Play the season out and ****ing earn it, you've had a soft run of the green as is and the umps are well in your pocket.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andy Maher?

Flawed Genius has entered the chat
Still one of my all time favourite posts on Big Footy, I often revisit if for a laugh. It's brilliant, I can't help but hear Andy Maher's voice when I read it. The references to Gaze "Honking" in the background or mumbling "My Word" are the icing on the cake.
I could write theses on why I think Andrew Maher should be wearing caution tape around himself at all times. If it's not the absurdly long-winded, stream of consciousness questioning style where he takes half the allotted interview time to ask a question ("So Daniel, you're a - and let's be honest here Keef [Gaze honks away in the background], we're all about [nervous giggling] respect on this show and the great man Daniel Howe here surely has earned that respect over a long period of time in the AFL -- Howey, you don't mind if I call you Howey mate -- Howey, you've been delisted from the Hawks and I'm sure you thought, still think, that you've got more footy in you, and we see so often these days that players are moving to their second or third club and finding success there whether that be at a, ah, ah, VFL club or a SANFL club, and so you get the opportunity to join the Kangas [Gaze mumbling "my word" to himself in the background] and so I'm just interested to hear what your thoughts are on how the Kangas will go this season, knowing what you know about the great Alistair Clarkson, the master coach, and how he brings clubs together, in the spirit of togetherness...?"), or his faux-bogan over the top Australianism to appeal to who I don't know, or his use of the phrase "great man" as punctuation, then it's his stupid halting laugh whenever he finds something mildly amusing, amongst myriad other idiosyncrasies, including his fawning sycophant behaviour at literally every guest. They could interview Pol Pot and Maher would compliment him on his efficiency in people management but take 4 years to put the question together

Disappointing

Last edited:
Still one of my all time favourite posts on Big Footy, I often revisit if for a laugh. It's brilliant, I can't help but hear Andy Maher's voice I read it. The references to Gaze "Honking" in the background or mumbling "My Word" are the icing on the cake.
It’s all time

Hang it in the Louvre

I can’t wait until we are in October and Carlton fans are still crying about Xerri de-railing their season 🙌🏻
If Tristan has genuinely ****ed Carlton' s prospects.. he'll never need to pay for a drink in this town ever again.

Still one of my all time favourite posts on Big Footy, I often revisit if for a laugh. It's brilliant, I can't help but hear Andy Maher's voice when I read it. The references to Gaze "Honking" in the background or mumbling "My Word" are the icing on the cake.
See not only is Flawed Genius ridiculously good looking (those who claim otherwise are either blind or lying) but his Andy Maher post should be pinned as a sign of peace on this board.

We all bicker so much but who on earth outside this forum could you share that post with and get a proper laugh out of that?

Rather than devalue that post, what FG has done is bring us all closer.

Has anybody got the list of incidents that peanut on SEN was claiming itemised Xerri's alleged trangressions against the poor wilting flower Tom the Greater?

was the figure 12 mentioned? Presumably that includes the centre bounces where it's acknowledged that Xerri executed entirely within the rules

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #38: Tristan Xerri - signed thru '29 - 2024 All Australian squad member

Remove this Banner Ad

Back