Player Watch #38: Tristan Xerri - signed thru '29 - 2024 All Australian squad member

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope they do take it further and question their medical dept. how the foot issue from early 1stQ was obviously jabbed up so he could be sent back on to receive further damage
Cannot fathom why clubs take such risks with players. Shades of Petracca getting sent back out with possible(as it turned out, actual) internal injuries.
De Koning has clearly injured his foot in the 2nd qtr and it was quite likely to be a fracture. Duty of care?
Anyway. De Koning was influential in the second half and probably saved Carlton from losing as Xerri was dominating their second stringers. So credit to him. Hope it was worth it.
Xerri has been awesome this season. Must be in the AA discussion.

Andy Maher?

Flawed Genius has entered the chat

I tried for a little while to come up with something tying together Gaze as the Captain of Australia (a self styled title) and Maher being the reason the cuck chairs in hotel rooms were invented but it's been a long day and so you'll need to put the pieces together for yourself.

As an aside I can't believe an AFL club is genuinely trying to pull the "but the opposition players were too rough 👉👈" card. You step over the white line and you accept the risk. I note with interest X hasn't been charged with anything by the MRP, so the DK family can go do one as far as I'm concerned. Hope X belts the other brother too.

Only fair AFL initiate yet another North initiative:

X game gear

View attachment 2057044

De Koning game gear

View attachment 2057045
Bubble Boy Quarantine GIF by Cameo

More like this

Genuine campaigner.

He's not quite there yet, but when he does, oh boy!!

Just remember, this is his first season as the man.

Not the finished product.

Carlton tragic Sammy Edmund on the blues bigfooty board confirmed

😂

Hang on. Tell me again who won the f***ing game?

Did they expect it to get it all their way and are now upset that North made them earn it? And piss off with the athletic ruck shit. X might not jump as high or be as tall but he’s still holds his own as an endurance athlete who can get around the ground. Edmunds is a flog.

Genuinely F*** off.

As has been said, them jabbing De Koning up and sending him back out there after half time was a big reason they won the game.
And it probably meant both Cripps and McKay were spared similar treatment by X too by not having to ruck as much.

Oh well. F*** Carlton

If the De Koning camp has issues with X, imagine what Tristan’s going to do to the other De Koning this weekend.
He’s meant to be the bigger soft **** of the two as well.
They literally just put a bigger target on his back lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I always saw something in Xerri.

One handed mark and goal at the Gabba in 2020? I think that lead to
Shoulder issue.

His ridiculous numbers at vfl level.

His pre season game against the swans where he took 5 or 6 contested marks.

Or his first 20 minutes of 2023 where he made Bailey Williams his bitch before the ankle injury.

But I thought serviceable until something better comes along.

The fact that he is now the most physically imposing player in the comp is quite the surprise.

North and rucks. We just work.

I always saw something in Xerri.

One handed mark and goal at the Gabba in 2020? I think that lead to
Shoulder issue.

His ridiculous numbers at vfl level.

His pre season game against the swans where he took 5 or 6 contested marks.

Or his first 20 minutes of 2023 where he made Bailey Williams his bitch before the ankle injury.

But I thought serviceable until something better comes along.

The fact that he is now the most physically imposing player in the comp is quite the surprise.

North and rucks. We just work.
I put my hand up as one that didnt. Thought he might be serviceable but that was about it.

The ruck rule change has helped for sure, but it had to happen we couldn't have knees slamming into each other all game long. With that, he's been far more useful in the ruck than he would've been otherwise, confidence as grown and we've seen he's getting better all the time with his around the ground work.

Last edited:
Knowing Clarko and Monkhorst they would absolutely love the “feedback” from Carlton and “TDK camp”. That’s exactly what they planned X to do.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

This guy continues to surprise me. I thought he was the biggest turnip spud on anyones list. He would always cost the team by giving away big dumb dopey shit free kicks and not ever being able to clunk a mark.

This guy is arguably the most improved player across the entire comp. Went from barely on a list to almost the top ruckman in one pre season.

Astonished.

Knowing Clarko and Monkhorst they would absolutely love the “feedback” from Carlton and “TDK camp”. That’s exactly what they planned X to do.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I’ve been coached by Monkey.

Can confirm the very first session is a thorough run through of all the dark art tricks of ruckwork involving elbows, armpits, knees and the like.

Last edited:
Hang on. Tell me again who won the f***ing game?

Did they expect it to get it all their way and are now upset that North made them earn it? And piss off with the athletic ruck shit. X might not jump as high or be as tall but he’s still holds his own as an endurance athlete who can get around the ground. Edmunds is a flog.

Genuinely F*** off.

As has been said, them jabbing De Koning up and sending him back out there after half time was a big reason they won the game.
And it probably meant both Cripps and McKay were spared similar treatment by X too by not having to ruck as much.

Oh well. F*** Carlton

If the De Koning camp has issues with X, imagine what Tristan’s going to do to the other De Koning this weekend.
He’s meant to be the bigger soft **** of the two as well.
They literally just put a bigger target on his back lol

I just watched the Edmund report video. Does he listen to himself. Mewling about the gorgeous flowing unicorn TDK being cut down by the trollish ogre Xerri. F*** me mate. Nobody hated it when Mumford was ironing blokes out weekly. In fact he got a nickname out of it. Everyone loved it when Big Preussy was slinging blokes around by the shoulders.

TDK's mum or dad or his manager has gotten in Edmunds ear and whinged that their precious son or, in the managers case, meal ticket, has been worked over physically, as Edmund himself opines several times, within the rules of the game and using the tactics available to him. Congrats guys you have just ensured every time TDK sets foot on the ground against a Xerri or a Darcy or a Briggs or a big physical ruckman, that they're going to know all they have to do is bash him.

I cant wait for the AFL's weird Mums podcast to feature the DK's mum. Hope they ask her about this. I reckon Xerri is sitting at Arden Street pretty pleased hes been able to get this far under the skin of a team that WON the game and sits SECOND on the ladder.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #38: Tristan Xerri - signed thru '29 - 2024 All Australian squad member

Remove this Banner Ad

Back