3D Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 3d tv

Samsung Australia is officially announcing the release of their 2012 TVs this week. One place you can see what's available is http://www.exeltek.com.au/lcd-led-and-plasma-tv-c-139.html

I bought a 40" from them last year, price was good. I'm looking at getting a new 55" LED soon. Doubt I'm interested in the hand and voice gestures, but would like built-in wifi. 3D is not a huge factor for me, especially given that Samsung use Active 3D, but chances are what I'm looking at (ES6200 or ES6800) has 3D anyway.

Anyone else in the market?

Thinking of buying a new plasma but most likely looking at a 2011 model. Have been seeking out 50 inch Samsung D6900 and D8000 as well as Panasonic GTAs up to 46 inch. Have been checking ebay and Grays Online above can be had for between 900 and 1150 delivered.

The Samsung 51' E550 3D Plasma seems like it has a lot going for it. Would love to see it in store to compare the picture quality to a Samsung 40' Series 6 LED LCD TV - as they look sensational.

Any thoughts from people who have seen the new plasma range by Samsung..should I go for the Plasma or smaller LED tv??

The Samsung 51' E550 3D Plasma seems like it has a lot going for it. Would love to see it in store to compare the picture quality to a Samsung 40' Series 6 LED LCD TV - as they look sensational.

Any thoughts from people who have seen the new plasma range by Samsung..should I go for the Plasma or smaller LED tv??

No brainier. plasma

No brainer, LED.

OLED's gonna be damn expensive mate. I want a fully optioned Maserati but I'll settle for what I've got. Check out the 2012 Samsung and LG LED TVs and go from there. Pick a size, such as 42", compare features, go have a look in store. How do these fit within your budget?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back