3rds Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Wheelers Hill is playing Xavier something at Caulfield Campus. Confusing - I know. The WH team's home ground is Caulfield Campus because we essentially swapped with them into 3rd division if I remember correctly because the coaches realised that we were much better :)

So you guys have moved up a Division. Good on ya.
Prepare to be Smashed tomorrow!

Nah i am sure it will be a good game.

Do you think u actually have a chance of winning?

So you guys have moved up a Division. Good on ya.
Prepare to be Smashed tomorrow!

Nah i am sure it will be a good game.

Do you think u actually have a chance of winning?

Considering we beat Xavier year 12s last year (I'm pretty sure) with arguably a weaker side, sure, why not?

Last year the 3rds teams were a combination of both Year 11s and 12s, you may have beat them.

But the unity in the Xavier year 12 team that has come together this year is amazing. We haven't lost a game up until now and we dont plan on losing one.

Our midfield = unstoppable

Last year the 3rds teams were a combination of both Year 11s and 12s, you may have beat them.

But the unity in the Xavier year 12 team that has come together this year is amazing. We haven't lost a game up until now and we dont plan on losing one.

Our midfield = unstoppable

stop talking us up dipper u'll look like a tool if we lose, we lost last year and we have a worse team this year. this is what i hate about xavier people on this site

Batsy,
I have just said that i am sure it will be a good game, i seriously asked the question, whether they believe they can win having just been moved up a division.

I then followed up by saying that we are confident in our team and that we plan on winning.

May the best team win tommorow!

Batsy,
I have just said that i am sure it will be a good game, i seriously asked the question, whether they believe they can win having just been moved up a division.

I then followed up by saying that we are confident in our team and that we plan on winning.

May the best team win tommorow!

lot of question marks in prepare to be smashed and midfield equals unstoppable. Im off for another year b4 i post again. peace out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

should be a cracker tomorrow
we have a very strong midfield to, and our backline, whilst small, is very effective.
i guess we will see who has bragging rights by 1pm tomorrow.

Just the carey guys said they play caulfied the other week and lost by 5 goals. anyway good luck for 2morrow

Must have been Caulfield Campus. We've played, in order, Melbourne Grammar, Wesley (Glen Waverley), Scotch College, Geelong...College I think

Yes, our backline isn't very tall bar Robbo/Jacko. I like it when the full forward is fat and lazy so I can have a bit of a run :)

I hear Canterbury Primary 3rds are up for a massive seasons this year :thumbsu:

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to make retarted topics in Limbo Club.
Canterbury Primary represent :thumbsu:

Xavier Year 11 3rds beat Skevs 3rds by 5 goals. Much bigger side the Skevs but the Xavs were too skilled and quick. Third quarter was sensational.

Xavier 3rds (Year 11) were unbelievable in the third quarter with the likes of Parker, Green, Davies and Stokes dominating the midfield. Adams was clearly best afield with Brazzale at full forward kicking six.
I'm pretty sure Neil Balme's son plays in this team. From what I could see in his performance, i'm surprised Richmond talent scouts haven't been lining the boundary to watch him light the ground on fire.
Unfortunately I couldn't play in the Wheeler's Hill game for Xavier 3rds (year 12), because I did my ACL but I will be playing when we flog those Year 11 kids next game!

sorry boys but i have 2 say the boarder's team wld give you a run for your money...

the big bodies of bricky, brennan, N.Gorman, Clavin and F.Smith combine with 'the dukes' Robertson, Rickard and Allen equal and all class 3rds midfield, Hausler loves 2 back himself and run, even if it gets him in 2 truble sometimes... and with Harding and Anderson controling half back competently, and mahony showing u city folk what good old, hard and in an under country footy is...i struggle 2 see how both yr 11 and 12 3rds teams cld win... especially if the likes of Condon, Goss, Curran, T.Gorman and McGrath, decide 2 have a week off from the 2nds...

Boarders are a 3rds team...and a bloody good one at that!:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

3rds Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Back