Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin GOAT and King of Punt Rd - OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Remove this Banner Ad

Isn't this flog the Trade Whisperer? One of the most misinformed, stupid, immature and ridiculous twitter accounts ever.
I think so. Remember he had that pic out in his jocks around the time that was exposed. Groupie_ probably has it somewhere

Everyone wants Dusty to stay a Tiger, but the good thing is if he wanted to get out and we looked after him and facilitated a trade, he's contracted, so pay up.

We either keep him, or we get maximum value. I'm really not too fussed and would never begrudge him if he left. He'll remain our GOAT.

I know it's Tony Sheahan don't rate him at as a journo at all but we've heard rumours throughout the year from multiple media outlets would not be surprised if it's somewhat true that he is leaning towards leaving, I know in this day & age not be surprised by anything if Sydney is enquiring about him i just don't see how they can afford him salary wise trade wise?

I know it's Tony Sheahan don't rate him at as a journo at all but we've heard rumours throughout the year from multiple media outlets would not be surprised if it's somewhat true that he is leaning towards leaving, I know in this day & age not be surprised by anything if Sydney is enquiring about him i just don't see how they can afford him salary wise trade wise?
Yes, the same multiple outlets that had him leaving at the end of each contract. The same media journos who had him retiring only two months ago. He's got 2 years to run on his contract, loves the club, and the club has facilitated him each year and looked after supported him. And he his known to be a loyal person.
But yeah, you're right, we should listen or consider Womens Day/AFL journo's over Peggy or Balmey. Why wouldn't you lean towards trusting the club over a Tony Sheehan type? Curious to know.

Players are entitled to move wherever they like, I mean, let there be a thousand trades bloom as far as I’m concerned ...

But I ain’t spending any time on it because in the meantime, every three months, a person is torn to pieces by a crocodile in North Queensland!

I think so. Remember he had that pic out in his jocks around the time that was exposed. Groupie_ probably has it somewhere

Groupie_ has photos and vids of literally everyone, the walls of the east wing of The Dungeon are dedicated solely to US President orgies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What other media outlets besides Tony I got a job because of my dad

Yes, the same multiple outlets that had him leaving at the end of each contract. The same media journos who had him retiring only two months ago. He's got 2 years to run on his contract, loves the club, and the club has facilitated him each year and looked after supported him. And he his known to be a loyal person.
But yeah, you're right, we should listen or consider Womens Day/AFL journo's over Peggy or Balmey. Why wouldn't you lean towards trusting the club over a Tony Sheehan type? Curious to know.
Spot on , gutter, sensationalist ambulance chasing journalism , just don’t give it oxygen

Hyperthetical Say Dusty did request a trade at the end of the season to the Swans what it change the perspective you have of him?
If .... and I say IF ... Dusty were to go, I would not hold any grudge for two reasons:
  • delivering us those three flags with his absolute magnificence, and
  • the terms of his departure ensuring us the draft picks that would set us up with the next Tiger superstar(s)

Don't know who's worse, Robinson or Sheehan. I wonder if the outrage model of getting people to read articles will ever change...
Not from the afl media it won’t, watched the NRL yesterday and their commentary during the games was absolutely superb, no barracking calling the game as it was , unlike say BT, Dwayne, the little boy behind the shelter shed and calling the games they IMAGINE they are watching

As if Dusty would go to Sydney , I have it on good authority he is already negotiating a deal with Norf

10 year $15 million contract and only comes to melbourne to play games
If not then Geelong is on the cards. Will retire a cat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin GOAT and King of Punt Rd - OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Remove this Banner Ad

Back