Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin GOAT and King of Punt Rd - OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Remove this Banner Ad

Where have you been RJK? I’d almost forgotten about you. Only seem to hear from you when something bad happens at the club.

Do you really think we could go winless next year? I can’t recall that ever happening to any side in the 55 odd years I’ve been following footy.

Based on my previous experiences, no comment.

Cotch reckons 0-1% chance of happening. Surely he'd have some idea of what Dusty is thinking.

If that is true then how is this even a story? This is the guy who hated media attention even when he was earning 1.5m a year - now he is retired he could kill this story in its sleep with a simple "No"

keeps him in the lime light, the oldest trick in the book
Yup gotta keep his name in lights while he locks down the post footy endorsement deals otherwise his “marketability” will slowly diminish and what he can ask for

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course They Did..
F***** put it on him.
Going by the crowds that came for his 300th and retirement the media knows we are emotionally involved but they don't give a fck as long as they get clicks

I just don't trust Dimma, I know he is trying to make his club better, but if he really had intregrity he would want those champion players like Dustin Martin to finish up as a one-club legend.

Dimma would know it would take more than 300-400k & so would the Suns. especially if they wanted him & not the other way around.

Going by the crowds that came for his 300th and retirement the media knows we are emotionally involved but they don't give a fck as long as they get clicks
Then,the customer comes first.
Now,eff the customer.

Loyal Tiger customers.

We were very very bad towards the end of the season.
Now if our best players in Rioli and Baker leaves we probably won’t be better next year.

Who we gonna beat?

Maybe during the pre-season we can meet the State League Premiers so we have something to cheer about…
Geelong for starters. I mean we had no injuries to key players this year and didn't play 43 players in the ones. Everything was so bang on with our best team out there every week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin GOAT and King of Punt Rd - OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Remove this Banner Ad

Back