Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin is the GOAT and King of Punt Rd.

Remove this Banner Ad

I couldn't GAF to be honest.
However, that was probably why Dusty did virtually no media at the time of the alleged "farewell".
Barely a two-minute interview with Jack Riewoldt on the field, and that was it.
It was all probably pre-planned, so he would avoid scrutiny at a sit-down press conference, when the #### would hit the fan.

It will be a pick we won't use. but maybe it could help us trade up idk.
I mentioned it before but it’s the salary that helps us the most
Gold Coast are already trying to dump a player because they can’t afford him so will need some assistance to afford both Rioli and Dusty

Gonna throw myself into a dark scented room with 70's prog playing.

Wonder if the CFL boy's club had a say in this?

We move on with our new toys.

Dimma broke his.
IMG_8842.gif

I couldn't GAF to be honest.
However, that was probably why Dusty did virtually no media at the time of the alleged "farewell".
Barely a two-minute interview with Jack Riewoldt on the field and that was it.
It was all probably pre-planned, so he wouldn't be exposed at a sit-down press conference, when the #### would hit the fan.
cfl prob said to benny gale we will use a bit of lube on rfc if you let dusty go to gold campaigners

If true - my worry is why couldn't he play under our current coach. Further more why the mass exodus we are witnessing? is it coach? is it admin? is it the playing group? do we have some w***ers within the ranks?

it cant be purely because we are not travelling well on the field can it?
Mate we had a few bad apples in our senior group this season pulling the opposite way. For me buy in or pack your bags. One word Broad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Giving these a go tonight.
Beer Friday GIF by Carlsberg

Might be me trying to be overly optimistic but he may of simply changed his mind re his retirement people can be funny creatures and tend to change their mind on a lot of things all the time

Not everything needs to be a pre meditated move
Do you still believe the reason Hardwick left was burn out too?

Ironically, if he does go up there is pretty similar to how Dimma ended his tenure at the tigers. Whatevs though - if you need the money Dusty and think you have footy left in you go and do it - but going from the mighty tigers playing in front of packed MCG to soulless Gold Coast playing in front of tumbleweeds and a few cooked GC locals would be like dumping Claudia Schiffer to start banging Rosie O’Donnell

Not surprised, if you saw Gale's presser, he is retired at this stage...

It will prove Dusty was never loyal if he goes to the Suns, I'll reserved judgement until it happens.
The fact the Suns are going after him speaks of desperation to me anyway, it's a bad move.
Never Loyal?
Fmd some people have short memories

Well it's official,Dimma not a very good coach with the new toys this year and a free kick eat all you like buffet from the CFL plus opening and closing games organised by the boy's club to create a faux fake rivalry and when that went belly up,a trade in back to the old toys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin is the GOAT and King of Punt Rd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back