Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin is the GOAT and King of Punt Rd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Look at the contract they gave McChicken. Abomination of a club. They would have been better of bringing in the Southport Sharks into the AFL who at least have a soul.
It’s a crazy move. Dusty was cooked and a shadow of the player he was at his peak.
I would have been more pissed off if he played for us next season than I am with him playing for the GC.

Come on fellas.

We all saw Dusty play in the second half of the season. He's cooked.

He ain't playing for GC.

Something was always telling me this move was on the cards. Particularly when you look at Danger still playing at such a high level, it seemed early for Dusty to hang em up. I don't think he's cooked at all FWIW, I just think he was cooked at Richmond. He gave us everything and quite clearly it's pretty clear there is a disconnect between a lot of the senior blokes and Ooze.

media wacking off over no compo

Fox Footy infamous hashtaggerd of the Tigers,seems any article they write is a negative one towards us.
Lots of rainbow bread eaten and raspberry cordial drank in media offices today.
Lol,wish we weren't everyone's grand final.

Come on fellas.

We all saw Dusty play in the second half of the season. He's cooked.

He ain't playing for GC.
He could have been playing possum, would not surprise me he still had a couple of games where he looked like the old Dusty, the Essendon game rings a bell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More importantly who has number 4 at the Gold Cost

Wonder what number he will get
Can’t imagine him playing with another number on his back let alone in that proxy red jumper

It will be interesting that's for sure. I am actually scared when we come up against the Suns.
FFS will have to watch the pre match buildup ,every Tom,Dick and Harry baying for Richmond blood trying to create a rivalry with the Suns.
We should boycott the game for sure.
5k turn up.
Sick of the CFL.

They ****ing knew all along Hardwick to parasite, Rioli to another lying parasite.
Fancy ****ing retiring so rfc get ****ed over on a draft pick and
He’s not retired as far as list lodgement is concerned
We still get compo so no need to melt

As I and a few others have mentioned the same thing happened with Hodge a few years ago

More importantly who has number 4 at the Gold Cost

Wonder what number he will get
Can’t imagine him playing with another number on his back let alone in that proxy red jumper
how does that even enter ya head deranged campaigner

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin is the GOAT and King of Punt Rd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back