Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin is the GOAT and King of Punt Rd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dimma should be never allowed to set foot in the place again. Nobody has done more damage to a club inside of 18 months in afl history. Thanks dickhead

View attachment 2109343
Yep... We allowed him to get away with it. The standards we walked past in 2020 are the standards we accept now.

I hope Yze is up for this fight.

Well, that's depressing. The Gold Coast is a shite money making exercise, it's a franchise, like a mcdonalds built in a brand new housing estate in the western suburbs. It exists to soley make money for massive corporation, the AFL. No doubt the AFL themselves have been instrumental in getting both Dimma, and Dusty there. Pretty odd that we played them first and last this year, their trying to make some bullshit rivalry, to make the gold coast relevant.

Makes me think ** the Afl, its all just some cappo money making bullshit. The grand final will become a night one soon, no doubt, for more money. The fixture will remain uneven, for money. They'll ** with the game through umpiring, make it 'more free flowing, more goals' for money. Like most things, the things that made footy great are being destroyed through greed, and the sole focus being.. money $$$.
Only thing is they don’t make money , they’re a festering sore on the finances of the AFL

As I said in my earlier post - my point still stands....player movement...whether the RFC benefits from it or not.....takes place all the time.

Yeah player movement does happen all the time, but there’s nowhere in the rule book where it says fans have to like it and ‘move on’ or can’t express their dislike.

If he does this it just tarnishes him as a money hungry lying dog.
All the rubbish you hear about how much loyalty means to him, yeah right. Maybe his close friends, but mostly his hip pocket it looks.
Some here may say that he owes us and the club nothing, we'll that rubbish after everything the club and supporters gave him. If he had just come out when he finished with Richmond and said he needs a refresh and would look at his options going forward, it wouldn't have left the nasty taste this could end up being.
This post takes the cake.
Seriously calling Dusty a dog.

Geelong or Carlton supporter. Maybe someone else?

But again, I'm a troll all because I have a different opinion?

Have I called anyone here a troll because of their different opinions? No of course not.

The troll line is pretty poor, one dimensional and reflects on the person calling someone a troll.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I told my brother to not waste his time going to his last game as he was a rat and betrayed Yze , The RFC and fans. So many people are so gullible as you could see he wasn’t happy here anymore and was ready to knife us for The Suns.
You can’t blame DH as in the end the integrity lies with Martin. It was so obvious months away this was going to happen, but with the usual circus clowns on here I left them to eat their own words.
Mate problem is people got blinkers here cant touch our 3 time premiership players and Dimma . Regardless of the flags look how Broad conducted himself this season. Dusty looked unfit , not interested or buy in and travelling while injured. His finished no issues for me , but don't bs the club and fans after sticking by you rather the honestly this was well pre planned. Mentioned it a few times we have had a few bad apples not on the same page this year running against Yze

Last edited:
I don’t begrudge him wanting to finish his career having a holiday on the Gold Coast.
Gave us some amazing moments.
I can’t see a big game player like him firing up in front of disinterested crowds for a soulless team like that.
Very disappointed that he couldn’t have paid more respect to our club on the way out.
Maybe there is some deal being done behind doors that we don’t know about at this stage. But maybe not.
Let’s move on.

I don’t begrudge him wanting to finish his career having a holiday on the Gold Coast.
Gave us some amazing moments.
I can’t see a big game player like him firing up in front of disinterested crowds for a soulless team like that.
Very disappointed that he couldn’t have paid more respect to our club on the way out.
Maybe there is some deal being done behind doors that we don’t know about at this stage. But maybe not.
Let’s move on.

Exactly. Well said. Time we all moved on.

Sorry for intrusion.

Don’t reckon this will happen.

Honestly reckon Dimma has caught Dusty in a vulnerable state. He’s battled for form and fitness in a struggling side, he’s never really looked the same since his Dad passed. I don’t think he had his mind made up when he retired, just wanted to retire to take a breath, see how he felt and go from there.

If he gets to GC he will cruise through a year, enjoy the sunshine and wrap it up I reckon.

Dimma is cheeky dawwwg though.
Maybe.
Dusty has always been a big game player though. Cruised through doing enough during the year, stepped up in big matches (dreamtime etc) and finals.
Really had nothing to play for this year, other than tick over the 300 milestone.
If he does make the move, it will be in to see how well he does play

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin is the GOAT and King of Punt Rd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back