Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin is the GOAT and King of Punt Rd.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a troll because of what? I have a different opinion to you?

That troll line is pretty one dimensional and not very well thought out.

We all don't think the same...and simply saying to someone that they are a troll is poor really.
Move on

I told my brother to not waste his time going to his last game as he was a rat and betrayed Yze , The RFC and fans. So many people are so gullible as you could see he wasn’t happy here anymore and was ready to knife us for The Suns.
You can’t blame DH as in the end the integrity lies with Martin. It was so obvious months away this was going to happen, but with the usual circus clowns on here I left them to eat their own words.

Well TI, I must be a circus clown too because I didn’t see this coming. I genuinely believed him when he said he was retiring.

What has the club or the Tiger fans done to him that he would want to ‘knife’ us?
Why was he not happy here anymore? Why was it obvious he was going months ago and how did you know this?

My point still stands....player movement between clubs takes place all the time. Sometimes you win some and other times you lose some. That's the current landscape in the AFL we are dealt with.
Latterly we lost big time out of the Taranto and hopper deals. Only fair compensation is priority pick 2 on top of our existing draft hand lol

Everyone relax

Calm Down Al Pacino GIF

Well TI, I must be a circus clown too because I didn’t see this coming. I genuinely believed him when he said he was retiring.

What has the club or the Tiger fans done to him that he would want to ‘knife’ us?
Why was he not happy here anymore? Why was it obvious he was going months ago and how did you know this?
Funny because i spoke to someone that has known him for years and up until the last game he was not going to play for any other club :think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny because i spoke to someone that has known him for years and up until the last game he was not going to play for any other club :think:

Maybe the discussions with Gold Coast are only enquiries with discussion points being what he can offer the club and salary etc.

We will see how it all pans out but it is what it is really.

Dusty saw the end like some of us and Dimma was his lifeline to an extended future and possibly more success .
I knew this bc I don’t have imaginary sources like most of the numpties on here.
FWIW Dusty isn’t finished and has two good years in him

I wouldn't be so certain he won't find some sort of form.
He just pushed himself through to get to 300 to cash in on that. He might try and actually get his body right, particularly if he can get into a finals series in decent condition.
Unfortunately he was just going through the motions this year with us once finals were gone.
I'll go with Dermie / Carey as a guide. But let's see.

The article was written by the sports journalist who believes the truth will come out to prove that Essendon didn't take any performance enhancing drugs.
Except this time GC has confirmed talks

Few remember that Ted Whitten went and played one season with North after he left the Bulldogs. He played like 4 games and said afterwards "I probably humiliated myself".
Few remember? How about nobody remembers because it never happened. What year did he play for North?

How do you older gents feel about Ian Stewart in regards to his standing in RFC. He’s an immortal I think.
Not really. Played a few years that included one flag and a Brownlow. He's an immortal at St Kilda, not Richmond.

Don’t think so as he hasn’t been delisted As far as any paperwork is concerned
True. It will depend if GC want to screw us over or not. If they wait long enough we will delist him.
No benefit to GC to do that, so don't think they will wait, would think they do it early. Then it's just a matter of if he gets a big enough contract to warrant compensation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin is the GOAT and King of Punt Rd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back