Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin is the GOAT and King of Punt Rd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Few remember? How about nobody remembers because it never happened. What year did he play for North?
Trained at North 72. I thought he played but evidently cracked the sads when they told him he'd be in the ressies so he bailed.

The words were right out of ej's mouth, it was an interview where he talked about retirement and "going" to North.

But yeah didn't play a game, I remembered that bit wrong, google wasn't around then to fact check.

this has dimmas finger prints all over it. the bloke roots on his wife stays too long lies to the gws points says he’s stressed and then accepts a job a few weeks later. brings rioli and dusty up during breaks and feeds the tripe. i thought dusty had more brains. dimma has failed as a coach at suns this year. he got lucky with a great group of players and was all but gone 2016 til neil balme got stuck into him and told him to pull his finger out. they surrounded him with brilliant assistants. i say he’s the evil shit behind this and dusty got sold a dream. seriously dusty can’t sprint anymore nor can he tackle. it will be actually hard to watch him next year try and get amongst it again but he’s made his bed. let’s screw them for an extraordinary deal with rioli. let’s get behind caracella again and beats these toys.

this has dimmas finger prints all over it. the bloke roots on his wife stays too long lies to the gws points says he’s stressed and then accepts a job a few weeks later. brings rioli and dusty up during breaks and feeds the tripe. i thought dusty had more brains. dimma has failed as a coach at suns this year. he got lucky with a great group of players and was all but gone 2016 til neil balme got stuck into him and told him to pull his finger out. they surrounded him with brilliant assistants. i say he’s the evil shit behind this and dusty got sold a dream. seriously dusty can’t sprint anymore nor can he tackle. it will be actually hard to watch him next year try and get amongst it again but he’s made his bed. let’s screw them for an extraordinary deal with rioli. let’s get behind caracella again and beats these toys.
Dusty rarely sprinted or tackled, left that work to others.
He won the ball himself or had it feed to him so he could do his brilliance.
If he is reasonably fit he can still be effective with a good group of players around him.

But yeah didn't play a game, I remembered that bit wrong, google wasn't around then to fact check.
I didn't check. I only know he didn't because he played 321 games and held the games record at Footscray (before Hawkins broke it) with - you guessed it - 321 games.

Anyone who plugs a younger meat hole when you have a loyal wife and two kids manning the forte at home is a pig and I have always maintained that it severed the club from sources amongst the group. Everyone jumped down my throat saying oh hahaha bs, well now it all comes out. How many times does the rancher need to plug your wife before you finally take action. You want Rioli? You pay up or we just keep him.

By the way, you all want gossip? The club is furious. Internally furious, and Taranto is livid. Bloke had Dusty also help pitch the dream. Things could really blow up if this move happens. I hope Gold Coast pay up big.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hearing the news today hurts a little to be honest. Dusty is my hero. He is a modern great of the club, nothing can take away the amazing the chapter he was so majorly apart of. If he goes, I hope he has a ripper season.

Anyone who plugs a younger meat hole when you have a loyal wife and two kids manning the forte at home is a pig and I have always maintained that it severed the club from sources amongst the group. Everyone jumped down my throat saying oh hahaha bs, well now it all comes out. How many times does the rancher need to plug your wife before you finally take action. You want Rioli? You pay up or we just keep him.

By the way, you all want gossip? The club is furious. Internally furious, and Taranto is livid. Bloke had Dusty also help pitch the dream. Things could really blow up if this move happens. I hope Gold Coast pay up big.

Indisputable!

this is gonna be a problem in that the young players are all going to feel that rioli, bolton and dusty all didnt wanna play under yze and did a runner

luckily yze is a only a stop gap coach that is there to gather draft picks for grigga

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin is the GOAT and King of Punt Rd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back