Player Watch #40 Tyler Sonsie

Remove this Banner Ad

Sonsie should be at tonight’s game to see Steele Sidebottom in action ….. this is the kind of player he should be aiming to be and I hope he is watching him closely and even jotting down some notes for himself so he can review and learn from them later

Club are seeking if theres any interest in him, happy to move him onto another club if there’s a deal to be made

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Back to the hawks maybe?

What a waste. I had high hopes

Sonsie should be at tonight’s game to see Steele Sidebottom in action ….. this is the kind of player he should be aiming to be and I hope he is watching him closely and even jotting down some notes for himself so he can review and learn from them later

Sidebottom can run though. Sonsie has the running capacity of an octogenarian

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we will find out quite a lot next year about sonsie ….. he will have enough preseason fitness and strength to really put his foot forward and cement himself in the best 22 ….. if he doesn’t then things will be looking really bad

I think we will find out quite a lot next year about sonsie ….. he will have enough preseason fitness and strength to really put his foot forward and cement himself in the best 22 ….. if he doesn’t then things will be looking really bad
Fell off the cliff this year and even at VFL. Excuses are over for him and it’s a shame , but life goes on. He maybe sent further down the chain outside best 23 if we pick up three gun midfielders in the draft and kmac2 will have a second preseason.
He’s basically got no time left now and needs to lift his intensity as yesterday he was smashed by vfl players.

Bets on Sonsie pulling his finger out of his arse and showing signs of being a star next season because it's his contract year. Are we just using him incorrectly by using him as an outside receiving mid or is he just soft and doesn't have the dog in him.

Fell off the cliff this year and even at VFL. Excuses are over for him and it’s a shame , but life goes on. He maybe sent further down the chain outside best 23 if we pick up three gun midfielders in the draft and kmac2 will have a second preseason.
He’s basically got no time left now and needs to lift his intensity as yesterday he was smashed by vfl players.
He will be given another year after 25 imo
we have other sht to clean up first

Bets on Sonsie pulling his finger out of his arse and showing signs of being a star next season because it's his contract year. Are we just using him incorrectly by using him as an outside receiving mid or is he just soft and doesn't have the dog in him.
No matter how hard u train his lack of courage ain’t changing. Delist.

“Likened recruiters to Trent Cotchin”. Nah.

I’ve been a fan and that kicking skill set should be a weapon but when it comes to contest work (recall Dimma subbing him at HT of the Suns game last year) it just doesn’t seem to be him. Would’ve liked to see him given the centre bounce chances Dow was this year. Sigh

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #40 Tyler Sonsie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back