Player Watch #41: Kynan Brown – debuting vs. North

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally something to look forward to on Saturday night. Go well Kynan!
Loved watching his old man play. Tough as nails. Pretty impressive if he can make it at senior level. Passed up by every club and wasn't even sure we'd grab him at one point. But he seems like a kid who will be like his old man and give it everything he has. Time will tell if he's got enough weapons to be best 22 at AFL level. Not sure on his position either. Maybe a Trac role. Some midfield time mixed with forward half?

I hope this is the first of several debut's in the back half of the season!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching first crack and they showed his old man doing the jumper presentation and then Kynan running down Larkey and I realized how much Goody and the team ruined that moment for him. I loved his old man as a player and that moment with his son should have been all time but it wasn't.

**** you Melbourne

Pumped up by social media for a full week, literally saves the game in the tiny amount of time he got, immediately dropped.

Salute Honor GIF by CBS

Probably put in more effort than just about any other player on our team last week and dropped. Should have been named captain / coach instead.

I think i said in the changes thread v norf, he'd be dropped after not making an impact. What i didn't realise at the time that he'd be dropped for not making an impact due to being the sub for 95% of the game

That's like local country footy levels of bad. Name a magoo in the seniors, keep them on as a bench warmer to fill out the numbers and drop them back the following week

Media team should make an :zap: ELECTRIFYING PERFORMANCE OF THE WEEK :zap: video of Brown's AFL season highlights.
It'll be as long as Oliver and Petty's at least ✅

Remove this Banner Ad

Back