Player Watch #41 Patrick Snell

Remove this Banner Ad

In my limited viewing of Snell in the VFL, have really liked his mobility and natural feel for the game.

Would appear to show that the decision makers at the Swans have been very impressed to give him such a long extension, for someone who hasn't played a senior game.

EDIT: Or to even consider and then offer a three year extension to him, for such an inexperienced first year player, more to the point.

In my limited viewing of Snell in the VFL, have really liked his mobility and natural feel for the game.

Would appear to show that the decision makers at the Swans have been very impressed to give him such a long extension, for someone who hasn't played a senior game.

EDIT: Or to even consider and then offer a three year extension to him, for such an inexperienced first year player, more to the point.
I believe it was only a 2 year extension for Snell as his original contract was for 2024 & 2025, the extension is for 26 & 27.

Yeah I don't think he will play this week but getting named as an emergency for the first time is a great sign of his promise. Long term I think he's the perfect replacement for Rampe as that 3rd tall defender who can play on talls and smalls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back