Traded #42: Adam Saad - Traded to Carlton for pick 8 (with some junk picks)

Remove this Banner Ad

There was no bad blood between Saad and Essendon, he just had to get out of the club. :laughing:
Saad's manager also said it's not about Saad's role and not wanting to do a lockdown job, but then said that Saad spoke to Teague and Teague was really clear about what Saad's role would be at Carlton. So obviously the role Saad would play was something Saad was sold on, and was a consideration after all.

This whole interview does not pass the sniff test.

Go well anyway, Saady.

edit becoz Beerfish

He also said it's not about his role and not wanting to do a lockdown job, but then said that Saad spoke to Teague and was really clear about what his role would be at Carlton. So obviously the role he would play was something he was sold on, and was a consideration after all.

Go well anyway, Saady.
Saad told Teague what his role would be?

Go well indeed then.

Shocked and annoyed when he wanted out but if you’d have told me then we could have pick 8 for him I’d be very happy. He’s a loss of course, but you have to give to get. Key forwards and decent midfielders are multiple times more important and this will help us get them. Very happy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sad (or should I say Saad amirite) to see him go, but same with Daniher; at least we got good value out of him. All the best Adam!

People love to criticise Dodoro, but this and the Wright trade have worked out pretty well. Dashing half back flankers are a dime a dozen. Fingers crossed our first round picks are productive this year!

You can wipe your tears with the highest pick ever paid for a back pocket (who is out of contract and 27 next year).
Go and watch him specifically from the last two years. The dude has been our best small defender since he arrived, and you're getting him for his prime years. I would honestly rather he wanted to stay, but at least a decent pick helps us reload.

Go and watch him specifically from the last two years. The dude has been our best small defender since he arrived, and you're getting him for his prime years. I would honestly rather he wanted to stay, but at least a decent pick helps us reload.
he is the one i did not want to go. still pissed he's leaving/left tbh

Saad's manager also said it's not about Saad's role and not wanting to do a lockdown job, but then said that Saad spoke to Teague and Teague was really clear about what Saad's role would be at Carlton. So obviously the role Saad would play was something Saad was sold on, and was a consideration after all.

Go well anyway, Saady.

edit becoz Beerfish
24859706.gif

So you are saying .....
tenor.gif

:cool:

I was pretty close in what I believed the deal would be. :cool:
People may wonder about pick 87 but there is a chance only 50 to 55 picks may be taken this year so it may well end up in the 60 range.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back