Retired #43: Anthony "Walla" McDonald-Tipungwuti - Wins a flag with the Mildura Imperials

Remove this Banner Ad

How fking good??? One of the best individual performances I’ve seen by a bomber

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Considering I saw Matthew Lloyd ascend in to godhood with 13 against the Swans, watched Hird dominate a quarter so completely as to be the only player on the ground against West Coast, and saw the left peg of justice kick seven in a quarter I'm not gonna go THAT far...

...was still awesome though

Considering I saw Matthew Lloyd ascend in to godhood with 13 against the Swans, watched Hird dominate a quarter so completely as to be the only player on the ground against West Coast, and saw the left peg of justice kick seven in a quarter I'm not gonna go THAT far...

...was still awesome though

Hence why I said ONE of the best... I was at that game Lloyd kicked 13, was only 10 years old and the 2nd game I ever went to, he was my favourite Essendon player from that day forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought his 5th goal was the best, not because it was spectacular (dropped an easy mark and fortunate to win a free), but because of his work rate. Involved in play across half back and sprints forward to present a target deep in our forward line. Many players would be cooked after that and spray the kick on goal. Guy has a serious tank.

Last week Orazio had a massive influence in the result. This week Tippa was a colossus. We are privileged to have these two excitement machines. (Stringers turn next week).

Can’t ask much more from the Package than he’s already delivering (pun intended). He’d be leading our B&F right now

Round 1-2: 12 disposals
Round 3-4: 11 goals.

Dont know what was going on in the first 2 weeks. But surely it wasn't just mental with the players had to be heavy training loads or something.

Round 1-2: 12 disposals
Round 3-4: 11 goals.

Dont know what was going on in the first 2 weeks. But surely it wasn't just mental with the players had to be heavy training loads or something.

The Saints game can be explained by the side thinking he was A.Davey instead of AMT, even Walla hinted at that during his post match interview.

Just watching the extended highlights again.

Made Nick Robertson look like drunken Henry Slattery, gave him one of the biggest baths I’ve ever seen

Remove this Banner Ad

Retired #43: Anthony "Walla" McDonald-Tipungwuti - Wins a flag with the Mildura Imperials

Remove this Banner Ad

Back