98795494.jpg

Games: 11
Born: September 6, 1986
Height: 175cm
Weight: 78kg

Some Season Highlights
Thanks to Gossein.
[youtube]70PnmG9LIzA[/youtube]

Absolutely cannot believe he wasn't upgraded. Brought a shitload to the team and hopefully he gets an oppurtunity early.

The forward line looked more complete with him in the team. His delivery to leading forwards was generally excellent and his defensive pressure was something we had previously lacked. I suspect as there wasn't enough spots to upgrade everyone, someone had to the team thing and wait their turn. Hams strikes me as being the team man and has graciously accepted he must wait to be upgraded. He was also least likely to be picked up by another team as well (unlike Stirjk, Wilson and Stevenson). Hope he gets onto the main list ASAP.

I noticed from those highlights that Hams seems to have developed the "Joel Selwood duck" manouvre in which he ducks down towards the ground when he feels pressure behind him, thereby earning a free kick. Good on him and I hope he gets as many kicks as Joel does !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually heard in 2009 that West Coast were keen on drafting the Hams brothers , so have taken an interest in them and good to see Hams make AFL .

A Hams actually won WA s F&B at the 18s carnival in probably 2005 and wasn't drafted because of lack of height and Speed :confused: Plus in 2009 missed ten weeks after a AFL career threatening Hamstring injury ( similar to Reiwoldt / Gibson last season ) and came back to win the Simpson medal in WAFL GF 2009 , Good effort !

If he stays fit this season should become a permanent player :footy:

How is Hams going?
A chance to play shortly?

After his finish to last year I thought he'd almost be a permanent resident in the Eagles 22. Obviously the side is a different beast this year but he was impressive.

How is Hams going?
A chance to play shortly?

After his finish to last year I thought he'd almost be a permanent resident in the Eagles 22. Obviously the side is a different beast this year but he was impressive.

He should be in the side as we lack a small forward. Unlucky to not of already been in a few games this year considering he got upgraded with Neates's injury. Probaly would have included him a few weeks ago but was suspended for 2 weeks while play WAFL.

Hopefully can come in, in place of Nicoski when we play Carlton as we have already seen what your small forwards can do there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back