Senior 43. Ashton Moir

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Hoyne got asked this on SEN once, his answer was that for it to be a disposal, it has to be something that could conceiving affect the outcome of the game. Kicking it back to the umpire after the siren won't give you a stat. Torp-ing it from 70 will though even if it falls well short
So would that count as 70m gained?

What I loved was his 2 grabs on a lead against Jayden Hunt, that was impressive, have not seen that in our forward half for a long time. Hunt was toe to toe with him and he still grabbed them cleanly.
Also loved the excitement and nervousness on his face once they told him he was going on. Took in some big breaths and looked like he lived for that moment.

What I loved was his 2 grabs on a lead against Jayden Hunt, that was impressive, have not seen that in our forward half for a long time. Hunt was toe to toe with him and he still grabbed them cleanly.
Also loved the excitement and nervousness on his face once they told him he was going on. Took in some big breaths and looked like he lived for that moment.
The last player for us to hit the ball flat out and mark overhead with a defender on his hammer was Fev

Moir could be anything, he can kick both feet like Sam Mitchell except he can hit 50m on both feet too

After watching the Lions create goals through pure forward craft and X Factor - we just have to get games into Moir.

Which of our forwards can kick opportunist snaps off a step or outside 50 non preferred foot?

Definitely no of Owies, Motlop or Durdin.

Also notice how good the Brisbane medium forwards are in the air.

After watching the Lions create goals through pure forward craft and X Factor - we just have to get games into Moir.

Which of our forwards can kick opportunist snaps off a step or outside 50 non preferred foot?

Definitely no of Owies, Motlop or Durdin.

Also notice how good the Brisbane medium forwards are in the air.
I have never seen a kid so good both feet

Additionally he would be the only player on our list that can kick 50 on BOTH feet

Remove this Banner Ad

Senior 43. Ashton Moir

Remove this Banner Ad

Back