Delisted #45: Hal Hunter - Delisted but the beard lives on

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: #45: Hal Hunter - Best beard in the AFL

Portraits are up on the Ess site, though. Looks like they botched the photoshopping of THE BEARD, though. Either that or it's grown in an extremely odd way.

To illustrate:

HUNTER%20Hal%20246a.jpg

What's going on there?

For comparison:

247207.jpg

Re: #45: Hal Hunter - Best beard in the AFL

Massive fan of the beard. If Hunter, Hurley and Dempsey keep their beards all year we'll win the flag, beating every team by over 700 points every week, and Jobe Watson will win the Brownlow by Round 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: #45: Hal Hunter - M.I.A.

Hal has been given a very specified program due to missing a year of footy. My mail is bomber and Egan both love him. I understand he was EXTREMELY aggressive and competitive in an early competitive drill and beat quite a few senior players. He is also outlifting all of the first second year players and have lots of others covered. Lastly he is very handy with the gloves.

Hal has been given a very specified program due to missing a year of footy. My mail is bomber and Egan both love him. I understand he was EXTREMELY aggressive and competitive in an early competitive drill and beat quite a few senior players. He is also outlifting all of the first second year players and have lots of others covered. Lastly he is very handy with the gloves.

man love

Hirdy gave him a fair wrap on "The Hangar" (might need to rename our sub-forum now, thanks EFC).

Spoke him up as a massively talented athlete who can really play footy. Sounds as though the only question is on his hammy, hence the program. Otherwise they're pretty confident in him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Delisted #45: Hal Hunter - Delisted but the beard lives on

Remove this Banner Ad

Back