Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 12: This thread it’s going to disappear; One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod Notice

The level of vitriol and frankly toxic culture in this thread is getting out of hand. As such, the thread will be monitored actively for posters who drag down the quality of posting for all others, and they will have their access to the thread removed.

Further, reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed. Much like other tropes of that nature, they serves as a conversational barrier and fall-back point for people to simply sling mud. That's unacceptable.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Only because he was told that he can't control the states, even though he said he had total authority. But hey let's ignore this and somehow use it as an attack on people who questioned him.

That lack of brain power in some people is astounding, mainly that they can type such stupidity but also turn on a computer.

He can't be President for more than 2 terms but hasn't stopped anti-Trumpers thinking he isn't going to leave when his time is up. Whole new level of stupidity that one.

He can't be President for more than 2 terms but hasn't stopped anti-Trumpers thinking he isn't going to leave when his time is up. Whole new level of stupidity that one.
No one has thought that. Jesus Christ you will make anything up to defend him. For some reason you are unable to accept any criticism of him, like he's a perfect human. Anytime anyone brings it up you scream fake news or make something else up.

Pathetic.

So what you’re really saying is that Sweden has had at least 100,000 cases. We all know that those with Covid19 are rarely showing any symptoms.
They already have quarantined the over 70’s and told them they can’t work if they’ll come into contact with others.
Historians won’t look back and say that shutting down the world because of Covid19 was even an average idea.
Sweden will offer a good comparison point to other countries
You probably can’t make definite statements of effectiveness of theirs v others until at least 12 months

Sweden is also under a lot of pressure from other countries. They may not yet stay the course they are on

If memory serves me Lebbo73 has some girls, I'm sure he'd be happy to bury one of them so we can all make money.

The fact is the economy would've copped a battering even if the ultra conservative nutters had their way to 'carry on carrying on'.

People would stop doing their usual things once the virus started to spread & cause medical emergencies everywhere.

With a huge spike in illness & death we'd literally see bodies in the street as our medical services would be rapidly overcome.

Permanent health damage to many people would affect the economy still further for years to come.

What politician would survive the next election if they allowed that scenario to eventuate?.

Thats the reality.

Of course the 'Fox watchers' live in their own world of 'fake' reality.

No one has thought that. Jesus Christ you will make anything up to defend him. For some reason you are unable to accept any criticism of him, like he's a perfect human. Anytime anyone brings it up you scream fake news or make something else up.

Pathetic.

I've never typed the words fake news and I have criticised Trump here. I do it out of reason though and not utter blind hatred.

You think everything you hear about Trump is real even though it usually lasts a day until it's debunked.

Can you please debunk the article in the post above?

All of these things listed and the Dems could only find generic impeachment charges after a phone call with Ukraine.

Strange.

Just a recap of the demented.

Trump response to caronavirus - bad.
Other countries leaders response to carona - good.

Every Trump decision that's perceived good - bad
Every Trump decision that's perceived bad - bad

Trump closing the border - Bad, racist overreaction.
Other countries closing their border - good proactive.

Trump hydroxyquinoline - bad murderer.
Cuomo hydroxyquinoline - Good presidential

Trump masks stolen - bad
Cuomo masks stolen - silence.

Dems promoting misinformation on carona - Trump bad

Dem Governor's and Mayor's preparedness and response to carona - Good. People dying - Trump bad

Left media promoting misinformation - Trump bad.

Left media promoting Chinese propaganda - Good

Dems - block relief package bill and add junk that's unrelated to caronavirus - Good.

China lies re caronavirus - No proof, Trump bad.

WHOs response to carona virus - Good

WHO's spread of Chinese misinformation - Good
Trump bad.

Hahaha I love the demented 😂😂😂😂😘

Your place must be a positive fire hazard, the way you keep building all those Strawmen

1587076448232.png

No thats simply incorrect. Seasonal flu is circa .1% and this will end up being closer to .2/.3% (and maybe even less given recident evidence re % of those who are asymptomatic.

Despite the Covid-19 outbreak, the overall mortality rate for March was ‘significantly lower’ than the five-year average, the ONS said. It suggests this could be due in part to the colder winters in 2015 and 2018, which led to a higher number of deaths in the winter months

What about April?

B543EE14-E50E-45DF-A7F4-0C720FCD4039.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Misinformation

Trump derangement will give you hemorrhoids...
...stop squeezing.
You mean misspelling and that has nothing to do with any derangement or whatever narrative you choose to use to cover up that you used incorrect vowels on repeated occasions - hence the comment about a popular brand of toilet.

I squeeze nothing and have no derangement of which you speak other than a morbid curiosity of Rome burning.

Mr Trump said on Wednesday that data indicated the US was “past the peak” of the epidemic. He said the numbers had “put us in a very strong position to finalise guidelines for states on reopening the country”.

I'm not sure this will end well.

You mean misspelling and that has nothing to do with any derangement or whatever narrative you choose to use to cover up that you used incorrect vowels on repeated occasions - hence the comment about a popular brand of toilet.

I squeeze nothing and have no derangement of which you speak other than a morbid curiosity of Rome burning.

Haha when the spelling police comes out to play....you know you've hit a nerve.
That's one big ass hemorrhoid.

The game show host making sure his rich mates are looked after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back