Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 14: Never failed a test I didn’t take

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:
I won’t deny his actions are not as bad for Russia relations as Obama, but driving Russia and China into each other’s arms, would be a strategic error. They won’t defeat aR/C led coalition ever.

Most people here love the way McGowan has handled the crisis, it’s a mix of strict but fatherly, complete with constant goofy updates. His popularity is huge atm as far as I can tell.
Thats why you need a strong UN. That prevents russia from going to china and forces both china and russia to come to the UN table. By weakening the UN trump is making a russia and china relationship more possible.

Well the Obama regime did manage to subvert the elected government, encourage very violent protests, get their choice Of president who had been on intelligence payroll installed, and now has neo nazi militants incorporated into thier military, as a way to control their substancial influence in post revolution Ukraine. Sounds a tiny bit reminiscent of the USA atm.

Thats why you need a strong UN. That prevents russia from going to china and forces both china and russia to come to the UN table. By weakening the UN trump is making a russia and china relationship more possible.
The UN was crapped on over a period of 30 years after the fall of the ussr, by NATO going and taking unilateral action everywhere, then more lately it’s become tool or battleground for the diplomatic/cultural wars. It wasn’t trump that undermined it. Ffs they are illegally occupying several countries since at least time of Obama. The UN is not going to stop superpower B if superpower A has ignored it.
Russia and China must quite rightly see themselves in the crosshairs of the hawks of the USA and as such with the common powerful enemy and potential for cooperation they will.
They may well even pounce on a divided USA unexpectedly. But as they say, when your enemy is making a mistake, let him keep going.

No medical officer would of told andrews to not do everything it takes to ensure quarantine at the borders is effective. With community transmission gone it was the only thing he had to do. He failed spectacularly. Possibly criminally.
Criminally? Can you explain the possible crime?

So a you-tube video vs multiple sexual assault claims (some underage, at least one in the presence of Epstein) and Trump himself wishing Maxwell well?
Occam's Razor

So a you-tube video vs multiple sexual assault claims (some underage, at least one in the presence of Epstein) and Trump himself wishing Maxwell well?
Occam's Razor
Unless Trump is making some allusion to her preferably not dying, or (perhaps the opposite, )it’s not a good look.
But that doesn’t mean that Biden isn’t very inappropriate, even in nationally televised type settings, which would be a testament to both his disconnect from basic norms at best or a case of where there’s smoke there’s fire at worst.

Some Twitter reports that his Press Conference today was a disaster.
No footage up yet
Quite happy to send son and grandkids to school. , no doubt they go public schools , still no drs there , 64000 more cases today but the light is starting to shine , not sure where but maybe up his ...

Unless Trump is making some allusion to her preferably not dying, or (perhaps the opposite, )it’s not a good look.
But that doesn’t mean that Biden isn’t very inappropriate, even in nationally televised type settings, which would be a testament to both his disconnect from basic norms at best or a case of where there’s smoke there’s fire at worst.
Forget Biden, this is about Trump.

Former White House communications chief Anthony Scaramucci has accused Donald Trump of covertly imploring the arrested socialite Ghislaine Maxwell not to reveal what she knows about him.

In a tweet on Wednesday, Mr Scaramucci wrote: “She has the goods on him. He is signaling ‘please don’t talk.’”

Mr Trump acknowledged Ms Maxwell during a press briefing on Tuesday, his first since April. Asked by a reporter whether he thought she would turn in other powerful men who were potentially involved with Jeffrey Epstein, the president said he hasn’t been following the case closely.

Again with Biden being mentioned with Epstein et al - Marcel Proust couldn't do it yesterday either, is there any link between Joe Biden and Epstein / Maxwell?

Trump's best bet was to wish her "good due process" - not that it matters, so long as she stays alive, we can all of us imagine which nefarious charadcters she has dirt on, Left or Right. Jesus I hope she isn't amazingly silenced before any of it comes out. Nail them all to the wall.

Forget Biden, this is about Trump.

Yeah that’s bullshit by trump, I think she probably does too, or at least could accuse him plausibly.
He has been very pro israel , and that’s who loved Robert Maxwell.... I’m just disappointed that it’s now out of these two semi senile old men.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Death toll at 146k, but those cases are still high: has Trump said anything today? He's finally encouraged masks, are we hearing anything about #MAGA moving to mask wearing now?

1595463765386.png

Pretty close, they were on the right track:

1595464058185.png

The UN was crapped on over a period of 30 years after the fall of the ussr, by NATO going and taking unilateral action everywhere, then more lately it’s become tool or battleground for the diplomatic/cultural wars. It wasn’t trump that undermined it. Ffs they are illegally occupying several countries since at least time of Obama. The UN is not going to stop superpower B if superpower A has ignored it.
Russia and China must quite rightly see themselves in the crosshairs of the hawks of the USA and as such with the common powerful enemy and potential for cooperation they will.
They may well even pounce on a divided USA unexpectedly. But as they say, when your enemy is making a mistake, let him keep going.
You are comparing the function of the Un compared to its ideal rather them its alternative. Despite its failures the UN (along with NATO) has prevented both russia and China from invading lands at will. All Russia has taken in the past thirty years is Crimea and its suffered incredibly as a result due to coordinated trade and investment sanctioning. China hasnt really invaded anyone. There are reasons why and it has nothing to do with Russian and Chinese benevolance.

I’m just disappointed that it’s now out of these two semi senile old men.
Biden is not an inspiring candidate, he's bland. Both candidates are past their use by date.

Again with Biden being mentioned with Epstein et al - Marcel Proust couldn't do it yesterday either, is there any link between Joe Biden and Epstein / Maxwell?

Trump's best bet was to wish her "good due process" - not that it matters, so long as she stays alive, we can all of us imagine which nefarious charadcters she has dirt on, Left or Right. Jesus I hope she isn't amazingly silenced before any of it comes out. Nail them all to the wall.

I don't recall saying there were connections between epstien Biden.

I stated the pedo Dupont Links and his dodgy footage of consistently fondling children.

Did you read any of the articles you ask me to post? The bloke is not right. At best a very eccentric super Boomer

Last edited:
You are comparing the function of the Un compared to its ideal rather them its alternative. Despite its failures the UN (along with NATO) has prevented both russia and China from invading lands at will. All Russia has taken in the past thirty years is Crimea and its suffered incredibly as a result due to coordinated trade and investment sanctioning. China hasnt really invaded anyone. There are reasons why and it has nothing to do with Russian and Chinese benevolance.
It’s to do with superpower muscle

Yeah that’s bullshit by trump, I think she probably does too, or at least could accuse him plausibly.
He has been very pro israel , and that’s who loved Robert Maxwell.... I’m just disappointed that it’s now out of these two semi senile old men.

There are theories fairly well sourced - Maxwell was an Israeli agent and the handler of Epstein...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back