Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 15: "Like a miracle, it will disappear."

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice

This thread will be monitored actively for posters who drag down the quality of posting for all others, and they will have their access to the thread removed.

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed. These are a conversational barrier and fall-back point for people to simply sling mud. That's unacceptable. Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging me! Winner announced when I get around to it.

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

Presidential Election Aftermath thread is here:

Last edited by a moderator:
For me i like how Trump didn't start any evil new wars, unlike his predecessors. And defeating isis.

Id rather a president who says stupid stuff than one that ie removes Gaddafi then pulls out leaving Libya to descend into total chaos (a previously fairly civilised place). This also helped facilitate the migrant crisis and the like.

Did you like how he confiscated the oil from the Syrians?

Did you like how he increased arms sales to the Saudis for their war in Yemen?

Did you like how he allowed the Saudis to have access to us satellite intelligence to assist them directly in the war with Yemen?

Or did you like how his threats against Venezuela resulted in them approving for Russian troops to be based there for the first time?

Or did you like how he "ended" the Palestinian issue by giving the Israelis everything they wanted including approval for their settlement program?

Even Syria was a myth. He didn't bring the troops home. Some stayed in Syria to guard the oil fields the USA took over, the rest went to Iraq.

Jane , you know you just signed your death warrant with that post, watch them come for you

The next gen Repub leadership already regards Trump's leadership - clearing out old guard, reforming and modernising GOP to run young mainly female, diversity candidates to take down Nancy's 2018 team as his latest transformative accomplishment. Won or kept all their state legislatures too I gather. Unreal.

Last edited:

I’m expecting Biden to organise a peace treaty between Greenland and Falkland Islands just so he can win Nobel peace prize and really piss Trump off

For me i like how Trump didn't start any evil new wars, unlike his predecessors. And defeating isis.

Id rather a president who says stupid stuff than one that ie removes Gaddafi then pulls out leaving Libya to descend into total chaos (a previously fairly civilised place). This also helped facilitate the migrant crisis and the like.
5 million starving Yemeni probably disagree there.

We're a long way away from republicans deriding anti-war protesters during the Gulf Wars, aren't we?

Did you like how he confiscated the oil from the Syrians?

Did you like how he increased arms sales to the Saudis for their war in Yemen?

Did you like how he allowed the Saudis to have access to us satellite intelligence to assist them directly in the war with Yemen?

Or did you like how his threats against Venezuela resulted in them approving for Russian troops to be based there for the first time?

Or did you like how he "ended" the Palestinian issue by giving the Israelis everything they wanted including approval for their settlement program?

Even Syria was a myth. He didn't bring the troops home. Some stayed in Syria to guard the oil fields the USA took over, the rest went to Iraq.

I don't like any of that stuff, but I recognize its a big improvement from the horrors Dubya and and Hope + Change inflicted on the middle east and surrounds.

ISIS has not been defeated, Vienna, Iraq, Africa - all you need is to google it.
Sympathizes still around sadly.

They don't directly control territory as they did though. Course i recognise the threat of islamic terror is ongoing and hopefully doesnt get back to past levels under Joe.

I don't like any of that stuff, but I recognize its a big improvement from the horrors Dubya and and Hope + Change inflicted on the middle east and surrounds.

They don't directly control territory as they did though. Course i recognise the threat of islamic terror is ongoing and hopefully doesnt get back to past levels under Joe.
So you were wrong?

Besides, USA wasn't there alone you know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you were wrong?

Besides, USA wasn't there alone you know.
Sorry what do you think I was wrong on?
Im correct in that- Trump didnt started any evil new wars. And that isis's territory in Iraq / Syria has been vanquished. Those were my 2 points.

Im correct in that- Trump didnt started any evil new wars. And that isis's territory in Iraq / Syria has been vanquished. Those were my 2 points.
My post was about ISIS and you were wrong they have not been defeated and it wasn't just Trump it was with the help of other countries.

Yeah, but Trumpy is the president representing the party that did. Twice. In the early 2000s.

Remember when people said there would be a civil war when Trump lost? Aside from some MAGA chuds wallowing in denial on the internet, I'm not seeing it.

Remember when people said there would be a civil war when Trump lost?
To be fair, the armed MAGA Bois were saying it. When groups with guns and training camps threaten to start shooting, you should take notice.

Thankfully the alt-right emits its fair share of hot air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back