Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was a bullet, I would have done a lot more damage to his mug than clip behind the ears. That's what I believe. He's playing it up for his audience with that stupid looking pillow on the side of his cranium. I believe he was shot at, poorly missed by the gunman but from what I've seen and read it was a shard from the edge of the glass teleprompter that ricocheted and hit him.

Every MFr in the world has a 4K camera in the pocket and it’s still not clear

What are you on about?
The assassination attempt on the ex president,
Basically I was thinking why did they decide on the location,
Did they scout it out before the venue was chosen.
I have no idea nor do you.
Was it a Poor location for a rally for example.

The assassination attempt on the ex president,
Basically I was thinking why did they decide on the location,
Did they scout it out before the venue was chosen.
I have no idea nor do you.
Was it a Poor location for a rally for example.
My reply was to do with headlines? I wasn’t discussing what you are on about

Are you really going to post Tucker here?

The guy makes bank off peddling bullshit to Trump supporters, lying through his teeth about how he truly feels.

This is what he actually thinks of Trump..

View attachment 2050245
He makes some good points
He completely destroyed the stupid Australian media recently when he came here.

America has been racing towards an assassination attempt I've been expecting it for years.

I have nothing against anyone.

Do you advocate for teaching gender theory in preschool ?
Do you advocate for open borders?

You may not but Trump and his advisors sure do. Can you honestly say that Republicans and conservatives in general, are more tolerant of and less duhumanising towards these groups, than people who lean left?

As for your question I have no issues with letting kids be whatever they want to be and not assigning them any gender roles. And I endorse a compassionate stance towards immigration and an introspective look at the role the US caused in creating some of the crises these people are fleeing. And I don’t blame them for seeking a better life for their families, we all do but some had the privilege of being born in the right place.

If it was a bullet, I would have done a lot more damage to his mug than clip behind the ears. That's what I believe. He's playing it up for his audience with that stupid looking pillow on the side of his cranium. I believe he was shot at, poorly missed by the gunman but from what I've seen and read it was a shard from the edge of the glass teleprompter that ricocheted and hit him.

Here's the last word on the teleprompter thing.

"Rumor that Shards of Glass, Not Bullet, Injured Trump in Assassination Attempt Is False"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A man who still won't accept the result of a fair election he lost and tried to over turn it behind the scenes and got his most psychotic supporters get together on the day he told his VP not to certified the election he lost clearly isn't a threat to democracy at all guys.

The Left is clearly the main problem here
Hillary never accepted the 2016 result either.

He makes some good points
He completely destroyed the stupid Australian media recently when he came here.

America has been racing towards an assassination attempt I've been expecting it for years.
Oh he completely destroyed them, did he?

Man who lies about his feelings on Trump and cost his employer a billion from pushing bullshit lies about the election.

Bastion of journalism that one 👍

To be fair they have a pretty consistent form with such a thing from since they were formed. Obama had ricin and pipe bombs sent to him, among more. Bush, Clinton as well had incidents.

Tucker predicting an attempt is really nothing impressive

It's almost as American as apple pie.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back