Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump couldn’t care less about policies or the people. He only needs their vote, and then:
1) Pardon himself and dismiss all his court cases also J6 people
2) Revenge against everyone he considers as enemies,The media perhaps
3) Huge tax concessions and other benefits for himself, his family and his billionaire friends and judges
And that’s it, play golf, watch reality TV, and public appearances to feed his ego.
Oh and also not forget Schedule F and project 2025
Trump will surround himself this time in an orbit of worshipers.

Im no conspiracy theorist but I find it hard to believe this wasn’t just bad luck and incompetence
How often do you think people climb on rooves to see Trump? What is SS supposed to do with reports of a person on a roof?

Just start shooting?

THey have to have confirmed proof from officers that the person on the roof is armed. The SS with the rifle scope trained on that roof was trying to work out if he could shoot or not, but there's a lot of visual confirmation 100% required before pulling the trigger.

Can you imagine if the SS was authorised to just kill every person with a gun within 300 yards of a Trump rally?

I’ve been listening to Dave’s podcasts for years now. He has interesting guests too.

Imagine if he’s anywhere near right here and the blessed orange leader gets a cup of Novichok after he has won the election 😀 for Vance, Thiel, Agenda 25 .
Poor MAGA. Ah well he can be their second Jesus, their martyr, they already have the Trump Bible. Meanwhile the US would be a hell hole.

View attachment 2050702
Putin really is the adrenochrome of libs

How often do you think people climb on rooves to see Trump? What is SS supposed to do with reports of a person on a roof?

Just start shooting?

THey have to have confirmed proof from officers that the person on the roof is armed. The SS with the rifle scope trained on that roof was trying to work out if he could shoot or not, but there's a lot of visual confirmation 100% required before pulling the trigger.

Can you imagine if the SS was authorised to just kill every person with a gun within 300 yards of a Trump rally?
You are not allowed to be on rooftops any where near where a president or president elect is speaking.

Clearing any nearby buildings or water towers should be standard procedure.

Trump rally also have metal detectors so no guns can get in and he was reported acting suspicious near the metal detectors.

The head of the ss needs to resign then 100%
Had to LOL as the SS head, Cheatle said is was a safety issue putting SS agents on a sloped roof!
Ah, weren’t the snipers who eliminated the shooter also on a sloped roof???
In fact from the vision it appears the pitch they were on was greater than the one the shooter was on.
It’s an absolute clown shown and something seriously does not add up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had to LOL as the SS head, Cheatle said is was a safety issue putting SS agents on a sloped roof!
Ah, weren’t the snipers who eliminated the shooter also on a sloped roof???
In fact from the vision it appears the pitch they were on was greater than the one the shooter was on.
It’s an absolute clown shown and something seriously does not add up.
They say you shouldn’t put to conspiracy what you can put to incompetence, but it smells a little fishy

The tolerant right.

Do you advocate for free media being shut down, in favour of state run?

Isn’t this the cancel culture that “the left” is supposedly guilty of?

Like most moronic "righters", he's nothing if not a hypocrite and full of irony, with zero self awareness.

Once that's funny there is a full video montages I can post of democrats calling for violence.
Has Biden ever retweeted a post with a pic of his opponent tied and gagged in a boot or cheered on a post where a GOP bus was run off the road? No.
Trump on the other hand is infantile and has brought that to politics. His posts are always name calling threatening and derogatory. The 2 sides are not the same. He told the Proud Boys to stand by.

Perhaps is he doesn’t like the Hitler references he could stop
acting like Hitler?

I haven't seen any self awareness from any leftists here on this thread.

They are incapable of disputing any points.

Ahh yes Mr "I ain't reading that", "I'm dismissing that because it doesn't suit my narrative", "Oh I don't believe that fact"...
Mirrors don't work in your house?

Has Biden ever retweeted a post with a pic of his opponent tied and gagged in a boot or cheered on a post where a GOP bus was run off the road? No.
Trump on the other hand is infantile and has brought that to politics. His posts are always name calling threatening and derogatory. The 2 sides are not the same. He told the Proud Boys to stand by.
You literally are bringing up lies the media spewed that were proven wrong.

Biden constantly dog whistles his supporters.

RDT_20240717_1847326130653510848762660.png

You literally are bringing up lies the media spewed that were proven wrong.

Biden constantly dog whistles his supporters.

View attachment 2050825
Speaking of dog whistles, when Trump repeatedly calls Obama “Barack Huuusseeein Obama”, why do you think he does this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back