Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:
Fox News host Laura Ingrahamprovided her viewers on Tuesday with a sense of what former President Donald Trump “has been dealing with” in court over the past few weeks, including “musty” air and uncomfortable benches “with a stress on the word hard.”

Lol

View attachment 1989785
Trump is on a padded chair , the audience are on the wooden benches
lucky he is on bail......entitled pratt.

Fox News host Laura Ingrahamprovided her viewers on Tuesday with a sense of what former President Donald Trump “has been dealing with” in court over the past few weeks, including “musty” air and uncomfortable benches “with a stress on the word hard.”

Lol

View attachment 1989785
Gosh they are pathetic

Lol

View attachment 1989785
the subtext of all that whining about the atmosphere and comfort of the room is that the guy is a total wuss who can't handle the slightest inconvenience.

Last edited:

Lol

View attachment 1989785
Aren't the people she's talking to here the same group of people who don't want basic human rights extended to prisoners because they're criminals?

Ya boy is a criminal, MAGA clowns. By your own standards he should be getting three bowls of gruel per day.

Lol

View attachment 1989785
I'd prefer it to be an electric chair

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes but put that in context with the ellection fraud trial:
  1. I didn't cheat on Mercedes with Stormy or McDougal (really you have a history of cheating);
  2. I paid both of them so they wouldn't talk about the relations we didn't have (you paid them for no reason?);
  3. The payments were hidden to protect my wife #3 (really, you didn't care about wife #1 or #2).
Nah, this is about who gives a stuff about who he did over or how he paid them off.

This is pure unadulterated character assassination via identity politics.

Actually when did the politics vanish from the scene in the USA?

Well when Trump made his opponents and some of his own Republicans
terrified , because he said it like it is.

How many of you know-alls get together with your mates and girl friends on a night out and actually discuss
politics, who in the group has a different opinion maybe sees through the rubbish and the promoted hatred of a man who is a bit razor sharp in character but says what he thinks and acts on it to the best of his commitment

I bet there are one or two who don’t see it like the crowd do?
Like the sheep who actually don’t really know about US politics
but follow the fashion of hating someone, for what reason I have no idea but it is a mindset that has become a disease all over the planet.

For those who don’t see what I am saying the fact is those two with hidden disagreement’s to “the herd” in my scenario they won’t say boo, they will never point out good points of Trumps Presidency but they will babble on about his character because he shagged a few people he shouldn’t, what’s that got to with politics and decent Presidency when Clinton and JFK were rooting everything with a dress, and then look at old Joe, now has to face Trump in two debates.

I see Trump haters everywhere and none really know like I’ve said a million times, most haven’t a clue why he is disliked. They don’t know why the hate????Well it’s the “in thing”

It’s fashionable to follow the in thing.
Dare not mention that Trump maybe someone who was and will be a good president, then your social life will suffer because of the w***ers who never look beyond the headlines.

What a pack of drones we are, hunting nectar,having no personal opinions just piss week and it’s the fashion,
don’t go against the flow at the dinner party.

This is brainwashing in the extreme by media and most humans are too dumb to have an opinion, or couldn’t give a damn.

Like the climate lie , so the big companies that supply energy will be the renewable kings and once again rule the economies of us all. Make trillions.

And why ??? Because of a fraud of something that has been happening for 3.5 billion years has and is and always will change,
So anti Trump is as stupid as anti energy anti nuclear and the renewable industry will make the mining company’s’ and the oil companies all the mineral hunters trillions and trillions of dollars, and it’ll run its course until the next time they have to re-jig their profits.
We got to profit to succeed, but doing it via bulldust and panic and fear tactics is an arseholes way of doing things.
So any one with an opinion and some courage sometimes you have to mouth your opinion or disagreement,

Because we are in the sh*t on our world now.
My argument for Trump is simple he was a better President than crooked old Joe by a long shot.

And should get another chance whether pea brains hate him or not you pick the best not the one who “oh he seems so nice” like we dickheads in Australia did in May 2022.

There give some input or go back to sleep.

Morrison is in the US to promote his new book Plans for Your Good: A Prime Minister’s Testimony of God’s Faithfulness, which he will launch at the Australian embassy in Washington on Wednesday evening (Thursday AEDT) alongside Australia’s ambassador Kevin Rudd, former Trump senior adviser Kellyanne Conway, and former US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.

The Office Lol GIF

Morrison is in the US to promote his new book Plans for Your Good: A Prime Minister’s Testimony of God’s Faithfulness, which he will launch at the Australian embassy in Washington on Wednesday evening (Thursday AEDT) alongside Australia’s ambassador Kevin Rudd, former Trump senior adviser Kellyanne Conway, and former US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.
Vomit

Talk about missing his market. In Australia in any former PM can expect reasonable sales of their memoir but nobody is buying the whole god as a cabinet member thing that Morrison is selling and the sky pilot market in America which is where he really wants people to notice him have never heard of him and won't be buying it. This is publishing for vanity and land fill.

Nah, this is about who gives a stuff about who he did over or how he paid them off.

How many of you know-alls get together with your mates and girl friends on a night out and actually discuss
politics, who in the group has a different opinion maybe sees through the rubbish and the promoted hatred of a man who is a bit razor sharp in character but says what he thinks and acts on it to the best of his commitment

but follow the fashion of hating someone, for what reason I have no idea but it is a mindset that has become a disease all over the planet.

For those who don’t see what I am saying the fact is those two with hidden disagreement’s to “the herd” in my scenario they won’t say boo, they will never point out good points of Trumps Presidency but they will babble on about his character because he shagged a few people he shouldn’t, what’s that got to with politics and decent Presidency when Clinton and JFK were rooting everything with a dress, and then look at old Joe, now has to face Trump in two debates.

I see Trump haters everywhere and none really know like I’ve said a million times, most haven’t a clue why he is disliked. They don’t know why the hate????Well it’s the “in thing”

Dare not mention that Trump maybe someone who was and will be a good president, then your social life will suffer because of the w***ers who never look beyond the headlines.

What a pack of drones we are, hunting nectar,having no personal opinions just piss week and it’s the fashion,

This is brainwashing in the extreme by media and most humans are too dumb to have an opinion, or couldn’t give a damn.

Like the climate lie , so the big companies that supply energy will be the renewable kings and once again rule the economies of us all. Make trillions.

And why ??? Because of a fraud of something that has been happening for 3.5 billion years has and is and always will change,
So anti Trump is as stupid as anti energy anti nuclear and the renewable industry will make the mining company’s’ and the oil companies all the mineral hunters trillions and trillions of dollars, and it’ll run its course until the next time they have to re-jig their profits.
We got to profit to succeed, but doing it via bulldust and panic and fear tactics is an arseholes way of doing things.
So any one with an opinion and some courage sometimes you have to mouth your opinion or disagreement,

My argument for Trump is simple he was a better President than crooked old Joe by a long shot.

And should get another chance whether pea brains hate him or not you pick the best not the one who “oh he seems so nice” like we dickheads in Australia did in May 2022.

Too Shiny
Family Fish GIF by Run The Burbs

Sad Jim Carrey GIF

1715808943206.jpeg

It’s not about a pr0n star or the mountainous fraud he has committed throughout his miserable and cruel life, though your masters want to go believe that, it’s about him cavorting with billionaires himself and accepting payments for pardons, massive payments, his connections with the mob, his cruelty, his cavorting and praising Putin Xi King Jon Ung Orban.
His simplistic and always cruel solutions to complex problems which are the same simplististic cruel answers uneducated, insulated mates talk about around the bbq, on how to solve the world’s problems. It’s his absolute lack of compassion, his constant whinging and whining, the fact that the majority of those working under him at the WH refuse to vote for him again (apart from those criminals he pardoned). It’s the fact that he stacked the Supreme Court to take away women’s rights.
It’s the fact that he’s a grifter, pure and simple, and a narcissist.
It’s the fact that he celebrates mocking the disabled, his promise to put migrants in camps, his cavorting with big oil, his lies, his lies, his lies, his ability to suck in suckers.

“There is a sucker born every minute, and every minute the sucker is you” as the song goes.
It really should be his anthem.

This song was written just for this moment, and just for you😀 I dare ya to watch it. 🤣

Last edited:
Talk about missing his market. In Australia in any former PM can expect reasonable sales of their memoir but nobody is buying the whole god as a cabinet member thing that Morrison is selling and the sky pilot market in America which is where he really wants people to notice him have never heard of him and won't be buying it. This is publishing for vanity and land fill.
Sounds like we should call him 'Fosters' - no-one likes it in the home country but away people may think he is a representation of Oz.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back