Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:
Trump’s lickspittles are unlikely to be nuanced, in the absence of policy and direction from the WH.
The GOP and their backers are just as owned by the Israeli lobby and money as the Dems. They'd be telling Trump what to do, Trump would probably try to get some side deals like Kushner's with the Saudis. He's just be their mouthpiece, albeit with some zany adlibs thrown in. :winkv1:

Trouble is with voluntary voting, the young who would normally support the Dems won't turn up as they don't like Biden. But by not turning up they are effectively handing the election to someone much worse.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'm still hopeful it will be women voters that will ultimately torpedo Trump.

I'm still hopeful it will be women voters that will ultimately torpedo Trump.
Hopefully, or they will set their rights back decades.
It seems that is the far right plan, to keep the women barefoot and pregnant and non threatening to snowflake men, unable to get divorces even in the case of abuse.
Wonderful times hey.

Trouble is with voluntary voting, the young who would normally support the Dems won't turn up as they don't like Biden. But by not turning up they are effectively handing the election to someone much worse.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Surely there is someone the Dem's can parachute in to blow the whole thing up, eliminate Biden and kill Trump once and for all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quite the thread.
His pretend policies, the usual lies and distraction, the Lock Her Up chants, him wanting to read the poem called The Snake again, his dumb MAGA not realising that it is he who is the snake, the apologies to him for having Merchan preside over his case rather than a Trump plant.

What concerns me more is not 4 more years of Trump but decades of conservative judges on the Supreme Court.

He is just as likely to do with Alito and Thomas with what he did to Kennedy (retire and parachute Kavanaugh).

The USA will be stuffed.

The polls showed a big red wave before the midterms. It never eventuated. My real concern is that if Trump loses he will still seize power by any mean and he will be helped
Think they'll be ok there. He couldn't pull it off when he was actually in power, can't see how it happens when he isn't.

He'd wail, moan and whinge continually about it (stolen/robbed again etc.). That will be about it.

What concerns me more is not 4 more years of Trump but decades of conservative judges on the Supreme Court.

He is just as likely to do with Alito and Thomas with what he did to Kennedy (retire and parachute Kavanaugh).

The USA will be stuffed.
This 1000%
and also around the country in federal courts (Cannon)
I believe the GOP leadership, when they got behind Trump, had this in mind plus the tax cuts (a seemingly regular sort of first action thing whenever they take over the HoR). They got their judges, paid back their donors, and thought they could control him, but instead maybe issued their own death certificate.

Think they'll be ok there. He couldn't pull it off when he was actually in power, can't see how it happens when he isn't.

He'd wail, moan and whinge continually about it (stolen/robbed again etc.). That will be about it.
Trump's mob have almost outgrown him. I fear they will continue to cause chaos, embolden MAGA/Christofascists Congress critters and intimidate normie lawmakers.
First whatever funding they get, including the conservative griftoshere, has to be cut off. Then they'll wither away more quickly without the prodding and support.
Hopefully

Trump's mob have almost outgrown him. I fear they will continue to cause chaos, embolden MAGA/Christofascists Congress critters and intimidate normie lawmakers.
First whatever funding they get, including the conservative griftoshere, has to be cut off. Then they'll wither away more quickly without the prodding and support.
Hopefully
There would no doubt be a lot of funding from foreign powers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back