Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

When will Trump be finished?

• Right now. Bloke's a dickhead.

Votes: 26 49.1%
  • We'll let him run, we'll wipe him out after the election. Be way funnier that way!

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • At some point, Trump will wipe out all options except for him. Send him to jail.

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Needs to be next president of the ICC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean the swamp, Trump2025!

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • It's not enough to just elect him, him ahead of anyone else!

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump 19 is back there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Footy and the travelling magic show

Where posters disappear and re-appear in different guises and disappear again

ive been the same MFr the whole way thru.. its a US political thread on an aussie rules discussion board.. how serious can it be.

Last edited:
Big Footy and the travelling magic show

Where posters disappear and re-appear in different guises and disappear again
Did you mean clowns/comedians? Lots of LOL's under their posts.
Makes me laugh.

All the Bigfooty leftists have left is the laughing emoji to any conservative post.
It's only when they are just brain blurts with an accompanying ridiculous social post or clickbait YouTube video.

Don Lemon tells Jen Psaki some bad news about the battleground states! My word, the Kamala ship is sinking faster than the Titanic

History won’t be kind to you or Stokey and a myriad others.
There’s still time to see the light, to read the writing on the wall, 671745F8-9676-4043-AF6A-584144342A2F.jpeg to leave the dark side.

History won’t be kind to you or Stokey and a myriad others.
There’s still time to see the light, to read the writing on the wall, View attachment 2093699to leave the dark side.
The irony.

You’re so worried about virtue signalling and being on the right side of history, you can’t see how yourself and many others have been propagandised to do the bidding for the most corrupt and evil people in power since the Nazis.

It’s ok. The normal conservatives welcome everyone when they get red-pulled. We won’t even say I told you so. Old school liberals are leaving the left in their droves because they saw the writing on the wall.

But then again, it’s easier to fool someone than convince them they’ve been fooled. I don’t have much hope for the radicalised posters on bigfootys SRP, however.

I’ll quite happily be on the side of history with Trump, Elon Musk, RFK jr, Tulsi Gabbard, Tim Pool, Rogan, Vivek, Megyn Kelly, Andy Frisella, Russell Brand.

You guys can side with Dementia Biden, Harris, Joy Reid, pedo Clinton, the Obamas, Joy Behar, Whoopie Goldberg, Karinne Jean Pierre, Brian Stelter, Don Lemon, and Rachel Maddow.

The lineups speak for themselves. Good luck with your crew lol.

The irony.

You’re so worried about virtue signalling and being on the right side of history, you can’t see how yourself and many others have been propagandised to do the bidding for the most corrupt and evil people in power since the Nazis.

It’s ok. The normal conservatives welcome everyone when they get red-pulled. We won’t even say I told you so. Old school liberals are leaving the left in their droves because they saw the writing on the wall.

But then again, it’s easier to fool someone than convince them they’ve been fooled. I don’t have much hope for the radicalised posters on bigfootys SRP, however.

I’ll quite happily be on the side of history with Trump, Elon Musk, RFK jr, Tulsi Gabbard, Tim Pool, Rogan, Vivek, Megyn Kelly, Andy Frisella, Russell Brand.

You guys can side with Dementia Biden, Harris, Joy Reid, pedo Clinton, the Obamas, Joy Behar, Whoopie Goldberg, Karinne Jean Pierre, Brian Stelter, Don Lemon, and Rachel Maddow.

If you’ll happily be on the side of Trump, why did you abandon your old username and reappear with a new alias?

The irony.

You are virtue signalling right now.

It's amusing that you can't see that.

The irony.

Tough beat for Hulk Hogan and Kid Rock missing out on the short list.

The irony.

Such idiotic comments, and such childish name calling.
Pedo Clinton WTF.
Trump? Kennedy anyone?
You support an actual rapist.
Zero insight, zero intellect.
MAGA is no longer conservative, it is a beast of its own.
You will be ashamed one day and embarrassed by your love for what he stands for.
Cult. Shame.
He loves the uneducated, is that you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"I’ll quite happily be on the side of history with Trump, Elon Musk, RFK jr, Tulsi Gabbard, Tim Pool, Rogan, Vivek, Megyn Kelly, Andy Frisella, Russell Brand."

This is surely a p!sstake.
No, its what he truly believes. Because he believes in that crap of "do your own research" which means "watch and consume fact free media deisgned to make you a feelings not facts type"

The irony.

Wow, if I am reading this right, you think that is a list of the "best" people on the Trump side?

And further, you think that is a list of the "worst" people on the Harris side?

crack-moments-before-this-post-was-made.png

Such idiotic comments, and such childish name calling.
Pedo Clinton WTF.
Trump? Kennedy anyone?
You support an actual rapist.
Zero insight, zero intellect.
MAGA is no longer conservative, it is a beast of its own.
You will be ashamed one day and embarrassed by your love for what he stands for.
Cult. Shame.
He loves the uneducated, is that you?
Says the guy who doesn’t know how paragraphs work.

/sigh

That is quite the cavalcade of nuttery and grifters.

"I’ll quite happily be on the side of history with Trump, Elon Musk, RFK jr, Tulsi Gabbard, Tim Pool, Rogan, Vivek, Megyn Kelly, Andy Frisella, Russell Brand."

This is surely a p!sstake.
This is the cooker who started the Election Fraud thread in 2020, so it's probably for real.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

Back