Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

When will Trump be finished?

• Right now. Bloke's a dickhead.

Votes: 24 51.1%
  • We'll let him run, we'll wipe him out after the election. Be way funnier that way!

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • At some point, Trump will wipe out all options except for him. Send him to jail.

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Needs to be next president of the ICC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean the swamp, Trump2025!

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • It's not enough to just elect him, him ahead of anyone else!

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump 19 is back there.
UPDATE: Trump Shooter named.

Last edited by a moderator:
According to various reports from today's Pennsylvania rally

1) Trump said that he was better looking than Kamala Harris
2) Trump thought he was in North Carolina
3) Trump did a vocal impression of French President Macron
4) Trump said that he won Minnesota in 2016 and 2020 (he lost the state twice)
5) Trump said that Josh Shapiro was denied the VP slot for being Jewish
A good fact-based and policy-focused speech then? Stokey will be rapt :tearsofjoy:

Its over people go home Trump won

I know we all laugh at this but we are critical thinkers and can see the batshittery involved

But if you only consume TrumpMedia then no wonder you tour the Capitol in January

Imagine his useful idiots read this and do it all again. Ashley Babbitt wont be the last dead useful idiot

I know we all laugh at this but we are critical thinkers and can see the batshittery involved

But if you only consume TrumpMedia then no wonder you tour the Capitol in January

Imagine his useful idiots read this and do it all again. Ashley Babbitt wont be the last dead useful idiot
What sort of poll is this ?

Donald thinks he knows best. That's all it boils down to.
Yes, but I doubt he sent out a directive to have his maga minions start carrying around JD Vance jizz cups. I think they came up with that on their own, possibly because they think it's everyday ordinary regular behaviour

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd love to see some legitimate research done on the impact of a celebrity endorsement in politics.

Would be hard to measure, but my gut feel is that it's overrated.
Suggest it is far overrated.

Celebrities sell media, but the day-to-day voter wouldn't listen to them on political policy

Suggest it is far overrated.

Celebrities sell media, but the day-to-day voter wouldn't listen to them on political policy
perhaps. but having a popular celebrity on your side doesn't do any harm either. i see the trump campaign has women in "swifties for trump' t shirts. so they must feel the tay tay comment wasn't helpful to them

Can’t believe 14% of his family are going to vote for Kamala, obviously an internal poll conducted at Mar-a-Lago

Eric didn’t know the answer, so guessed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

Back