Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

When will Trump be finished?

• Right now. Bloke's a dickhead.

Votes: 24 50.0%
  • We'll let him run, we'll wipe him out after the election. Be way funnier that way!

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • At some point, Trump will wipe out all options except for him. Send him to jail.

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Needs to be next president of the ICC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean the swamp, Trump2025!

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • It's not enough to just elect him, him ahead of anyone else!

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump 19 is back there.
UPDATE: Trump Shooter named.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on the bold, USA is very much a me society, so if their choice for president is not running, more than likely they won't bother to vote.
Yep - gotta say, the GOP really needed some kind of win given their last couple of weeks. Suffice to say, their shills are making incredible overzealous victory posts on social media with RFK on stage with old Donald in Arizona.

Yep - gotta say, the GOP really needed some kind of win given their last couple of weeks. Suffice to say, their shills are making incredible overzealous victory posts on social media with RFK on stage with old Donald in Arizona.
The real nastiness started to rear it's head during the convention too with the reaction Emhoff's step daughter and Walz's son. That sort of stuff plays solely to the base and will actively turn away most people.

I prefer people who survive assassination attempts.

200w.gif

The moment he officially won the election

Such strength and passion!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He still has some popularity whether you think he is weird or not.
Wasn’t RFK’s polling nose diving anyway? That nose dive reduction didn’t impact Harris’ numbers.

RFK endorsing Trump. Huge! Only radical leftists that have been ideologically captured by Marxism are on the Democrats now.

Next thing Tulsi Gabbard will endorse Trump.

I thought Trump had this in the bag according to the MAGA crew.

Yet here we are with them trumpeting a failed candidate endorsing him after being bribed.

No panic at all….

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

Back