Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

When will Trump be finished?

• Right now. Bloke's a dickhead.

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • We'll let him run, we'll wipe him out after the election. Be way funnier that way!

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • At some point, Trump will wipe out all options except for him. Send him to jail.

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Needs to be next president of the ICC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean the swamp, Trump2025!

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • It's not enough to just elect him, him ahead of anyone else!

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump 19 is back there.
UPDATE: Trump Shooter named.

Last edited by a moderator:

trump blamed the parents of the soldier for the video on his tik tok

of course he did..

Why Isn’t Anyone Asking Trump About Mark Robinson?

“The North Carolina gubernatorial candidate is uniquely racist, sexist, and homophobic — even by MAGA standards”

“Robinson hasn’t just made one or two cringey remarks. Prior to winning public office, he built his name on being an internet troll, especially on Facebook. He has spread lunatic conspiracy theories about Jews, like claiming that Jewish people created Black Panther “to pull the shekels out of your Schvartze [the Yiddish N-word] pockets” and that the Holocaust is being exaggerated for political purposes. “There is a REASON the liberal media fills the airwaves with programs about the NAZI and the ‘6 million Jews’ they murdered,” Robinson wrote in 2018, scare quotes included. He has said the “New World Order” is Satanic, along with the Olympics and Beyonce, while spouting the most vile, despicable things about gay people this side of the Westboro Baptist Church.”

“Robinson used the term “monkey” to refer to four Black men”

"Robinson’s comments on queer people also cross every line of decency. Indeed, he seems pathologically obsessed with us. To choose one of hundreds of examples, Robinson has this to say to those who say they were “born this way” and that sexual orientation is a trait:”

Note to homosexuals; Do not compare my skin color to your homosexuality. My skin color is a beautiful, GOD GIVEN attribute which helped my people survive in the conditions of their native land. Your homosexuality is a FILTHY ABOMINATION, that satisfies your degenerate, un-natural lust.

“Finally, Robinson sees conspiracies everywhere. He has pushed that Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein were targets of an illuminati conspiracy, that Beyonce and Jay-Z are Satanists placing secret Satanic messages in their songs, that Paul Pelosi wasn’t really attacked by a home intruder, that Barack Obama was born in Kenya, and that Covid-19 was a plot by “globalists” to undermine Trump — to name a few”

this is the man the scam artist has called “better than Martin Luther King.”

excerpts from an article in rolling stone by jay michaelson

“The North Carolina gubernatorial candidate is uniquely racist, sexist, and homophobic — even by MAGA standards”

“Robinson hasn’t just made one or two cringey remarks. Prior to winning public office, he built his name on being an internet troll, especially on Facebook. He has spread lunatic conspiracy theories about Jews, like claiming that Jewish people created Black Panther “to pull the shekels out of your Schvartze [the Yiddish N-word] pockets” and that the Holocaust is being exaggerated for political purposes. “There is a REASON the liberal media fills the airwaves with programs about the NAZI and the ‘6 million Jews’ they murdered,” Robinson wrote in 2018, scare quotes included. He has said the “New World Order” is Satanic, along with the Olympics and Beyonce, while spouting the most vile, despicable things about gay people this side of the Westboro Baptist Church.”

"Robinson’s comments on queer people also cross every line of decency. Indeed, he seems pathologically obsessed with us. To choose one of hundreds of examples, Robinson has this to say to those who say they were “born this way” and that sexual orientation is a trait:”

“Finally, Robinson sees conspiracies everywhere. He has pushed that Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein were targets of an illuminati conspiracy, that Beyonce and Jay-Z are Satanists placing secret Satanic messages in their songs, that Paul Pelosi wasn’t really attacked by a home intruder, that Barack Obama was born in Kenya, and that Covid-19 was a plot by “globalists” to undermine Trump — to name a few”

Got mentioned a few times

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the guy that will single-handedly hand NC to Harris.

So I say, let him cook.

So its been a week since nutter RFK jnr exited the race and endorsed the convicted felon. How much have the polls shifted to Trump as a result?

The ones I'm seeing show jack all.

So its been a week since nutter RFK jnr exited the race and endorsed the convicted felon. How much have the polls shifted to Trump as a result?

The ones I'm seeing show jack all.
He's still on the ballot for the majority of states. It cost his supporters millions of dollars to do this.
But why would an independent vote for him now that he's thrown his support behind the Republican Party?

He's still on the ballot for the majority of states. It cost his supporters millions of dollars to do this.
But why would an independent vote for him now that he's thrown his support behind the Republican Party?
The latest talking point will be that Joe should also still be on the ballot :drunk:

Vances tweet with miss carolina backstory

I definitely went through a period where I was very, very depressed. But I never let anybody see that stuff, except for people I could trust,” Upton told New York magazine in a feature on where 10 viral celebrities are now. “I had some very dark moments where I thought about committing suicide. The fact that I have such an amazing family and friends, it really, really helped.”

Vance being mini trump doubles down

CNN’s John Berman followed up, asking, “I just want to be clear, though. You said you didn’t know. Would you like to apologize to Caitlin Upton for posting that up there last night, given what you’ve now learned?”

“John, I’m not going to apologize for posting a joke, but I wish the best for Caitlin,” he concluded.

Seems caite has done a tweet that no longer appears but denounces online bullying

Last edited:
Some of this is known

But I lol at this
Trump's trip to Hong Kong to seal the deal was reportedly an awkward affair.

He struggled with chopsticks and fish head banquets.

He baulked when his hosts invited him to bet $US1,000 a hole playing golf.

In the court case, Trump accused the Cheng group of receiving "kickbacks" from the sale, claiming a US$35 million commission paid to an offshore company owned by the group was a bid to avoid tax.

The New York Supreme Court dismissed Trump's claims in 2006.

Trump reportedly lashed out at the "incompetent judge", declaring "this whole thing should be investigated".

Trump lashing out at judges , well im shocked ( not really)

Not sure I have ever come across someone as pathetic as this who constantly begs for cheers and praise and accolades.
A Mega-narcissist.
How can anyone believe he gives a stuff about anyone except his own whiny delusional self?
Totally deluded in a very fragile world he has created. Definitely suffers a severe psychological condition.

Last edited:
IMG_2148.jpeg

The greatest orator, maybe even in the history of human existence. Kenny Rogers even wrote a song about him, you know the one about sharks and batteries, but I digress because you know San Francisco, Kamala burnt it to the ground, that’s what communists do they make me look bad at Arlington, it was her administration that did it but Ghislaine I wish her well but Putin what a great guy and Little Kim Jong-un, you know I love to salute and the Deep State they stopped me building that wall but it’s great because Mexico are going to pay for it, 2 weeks in 2 weeks they’re going to pay for it, the song it’s called The Rambler….

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

Back