Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

When will Trump be finished?

• Right now. Bloke's a dickhead.

Votes: 26 49.1%
  • We'll let him run, we'll wipe him out after the election. Be way funnier that way!

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • At some point, Trump will wipe out all options except for him. Send him to jail.

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Needs to be next president of the ICC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean the swamp, Trump2025!

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • It's not enough to just elect him, him ahead of anyone else!

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump 19 is back there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not see debate but Thaddeus Russell (and Michael Wilmer) intuits marginal cognitive decline of 78 so his barbs no longer hit with <previous> artifice of comedy
tho Wilmer not as critical as T.R.​
bots computers exploding

I did not see debate but Thaddeus Russell (and Michael Wilmer) intuits marginal cognitive decline of 78 so his barbs no longer hit with <previous> artifice of comedy
tho Wilmer not as critical as T.R.​

200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why We Should Be Worried

Trump’s ramblings have never relied on facts or details. He just keeps repeating the same stuff. His first Secretary of State called him a “f…g moron” after an important meeting in the bowels of the Pentagon. His national security advisers had to cut down the morning briefing to one page to even get him to look at it. His former national security adviser warned that Trump has a single-minded instinct for looking at issues of national interest almost entirely through the prism of what is good for him and not what is good for the nation. That gives Trump an advantage over opponents and challengers in a campaign but is not good for the country. He knows how to campaign and play off the fears and suspicions of his audience, but he can’t solve big problems. He criticizes Obamacare but admits that he has no plan to improve healthcare.

Solid summary - hard to disagree with any of this...........

Her racism excites him. Weird fetish I must say.

Genuinely confusing to me that God-fearing Christians are so in awe of a thrice-married, recalcitrant philanderer who has been recorded saying "you can grab them by the p*ssy".

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

Back