Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

When will Trump be finished?

• Right now. Bloke's a dickhead.

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • We'll let him run, we'll wipe him out after the election. Be way funnier that way!

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • At some point, Trump will wipe out all options except for him. Send him to jail.

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Needs to be next president of the ICC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean the swamp, Trump2025!

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • It's not enough to just elect him, him ahead of anyone else!

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump 19 is back there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Genuinely confusing to me that God-fearing Christians are so in awe of a thrice-married, recalcitrant philanderer who has been recorded saying "you can grab them by the p*ssy".
They've been sold the idea that being a Christian means supporting attempts to move closer to a theocracy, where the biggest threats and offences to God are abortion (not actually judged one way or the other by the Bible) and people who want to love or live differently than scriptural prescriptions.

That has also come with generous servings of prosperity gospel nonsense (God wants you to be rich, if you have faith), which isn't served by distributing wealth, and the idea that you have to protect the "Christian" homeland against people who have different cultures and worship different gods (bound with other prejudices), rather than the positives of bringing the mission field to home.

There's other factors but that's significantly why the conservative and evangelical Christian base has been captured, and why they will ignore obvious moral failings of any candidate who supports these principles.

Republicans spending millions to rig polls in certain states to lean Republican so that if and when Trump loses the election they can use this ‘data’ to say the election was fraudulent and refuse to accept defeat. That is also why he lies about support and crowd sizes. All this working towards a coup in November.
Meanwhile they are flooding the zone with cats and dogs to distract.

Last edited:
Genuinely confusing to me that God-fearing Christians are so in awe of a thrice-married, recalcitrant philanderer who has been recorded saying "you can grab them by the p*ssy".
they buy jets and mansions for loony preachers as well. :confusedv1:

Everybody hitches themselves to something I guess. Some to a footy club or other sports team, some to a hobby.

When Melania's away, Donny's draining the swamp

Thanks for the nightmares.

Jerry Seinfeld GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure the plan is Trump aims to get elected, then pardons himself and makes his court cases go away, then Vance replaces him and Project 2025 has its new ruthless leader to bring it to fruition.
Ukraine is gifted to Putin who gains all its resources, weaponry, technology, science, land, breadbasket, Black Sea and then there is no stopping him.

I sure hope US citizens wake up.

Pretty sure the plan is Trump aims to get elected, then pardons himself and makes his court cases go away, then Vance replaces him and Project 2025 has its new ruthless leader to bring it to fruition.
Ukraine is gifted to Putin who gains all its resources, weaponry, technology, science, land, breadbasket, Black Sea and then there is no stopping him.

I sure hope US citizens wake up.
This would all happen except the replacement bit.

It was said in 2020 that Biden was too old to run for 2 terms so he was going to hand over the reigns to Harris for 24. And while he did ultimately do that, he sure as shit wasn't going to do it without being forced.

Trump can't even give up the 2020 election. He is exactly 0% chance he would give up the presidency under any circumstance.

These people never give up their power willingly.

This would all happen except the replacement bit.

It was said in 2020 that Biden was too old to run for 2 terms so he was going to hand over the reigns to Harris for 24. And while he did ultimately do that, he sure as shit wasn't going to do it without being forced.

Trump can't even give up the 2020 election. He is exactly 0% chance he would give up the presidency under any circumstance.

These people never give up their power willingly.
25th Amendment, removed due to incapacity and put out to pasture in a Golden palace somewhere? I would not put it past Vance Thiel et al, he would be dispensable once the election is won. Imagine Vance as Authoritarian leader.
I would laugh so much at MAGA who voted for him then.
Maybe they could set up a shrine somewhere.
Definitely something nefarious is afoot.

First he wants to choose the fed chairperson
Now this

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

Back