Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

When will Trump be finished?

• Right now. Bloke's a dickhead.

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • We'll let him run, we'll wipe him out after the election. Be way funnier that way!

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • At some point, Trump will wipe out all options except for him. Send him to jail.

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Needs to be next president of the ICC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean the swamp, Trump2025!

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • It's not enough to just elect him, him ahead of anyone else!

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump 19 is back there.

Last edited by a moderator:
gawd he is nasty.

2 people shooting at each other, outside his golf club, in a known area of high crime.......

and they vaguely use it to drum up sympathy.

careful djt, remember the boy who cried wolf.
They are using it to drum up donations like straight after the last one and noww Musk putting it up as an assassination attempt and asking why these things aren’t happening to Kamala.
I wonder what their next false flag or black swan event will be?
They sure do play dirty.

He seems to be radicalising GOP voters with serious mental health issues who hate what the party has become.

We can’t forget his racist rhetoric will also be resonating with some unhinged supporters and radicalising them.
Also Fuentes is claiming Trump basically not fascisty enough, so angry at him. Don't be surprised if a neo-nazi takes a shot claiming Trump has "sold out"

I guess Harris won't have to answer the cost of living question for a while with word salad again! The heat is off for a week or so.
The GOP sure managed to get people’s minds off Trump’s abysmal embarrassing and frightened debate performance. Cats and Dogs, Looney Loomer and another fake assassination attempt.

He seems to be radicalising GOP voters with serious mental health issues who hate what the party has become.

We can’t forget his racist rhetoric will also be resonating with some unhinged supporters and radicalising them.
Generally I've been of the view that nobody can turn on each other like the left of politics but I suspect the Republicans may give me cause to rethink this.

The GOP sure managed to get people’s minds off Trump’s abysmal embarrassing and frightened debate performance. Cats and Dogs, Looney Loomer and another fake assassination attempt.
This will blow over in less than a day - there are no staged photos this time, no fake blood, and there will be no fake bandages.

Trump needs to lift - is this pathetic work

Fail - try next time

This will blow over in less than a day - there are no staged photos this time, no fake blood, and there will be no fake bandages.

Trump needs to lift - is this pathetic work

Fail - try next time
I’m sure they’ll have their next distraction ready to go. It will be a wild ride for the next few months. No doubt inciting violent riots next and blaming immigrants. His base will love that from daddy Trump.

I’m sure they’ll have their next distraction ready to go. It will be a wild ride for the next few months. No doubt inciting violent riots next and blaming immigrants. His base will love that from daddy Trump.
It is the boy who cried wolf at this stage - there is just too much bullshit to even try and keep up with.

In a few hours we have gone from Trump is ****ing Laura Loomer to Vance saying (in response to cats and dogs) “If I have to create stories so that the American media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people, then that's what I'm going to do," to Trump posting "I hate Taylor Swift" to a supposed assassination attempt.

It is too much.

It is the boy who cried wolf at this stage - there is just too much bullshit to even try and keep up with.

In a few hours we have gone from Trump is ****ing Laura Loomer to Vance saying (in response to cats and dogs) “If I have to create stories so that the American media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people, then that's what I'm going to do," to Trump posting "I hate Taylor Swift" to a supposed assassination attempt.

It is too much.
As long as we don’t focus on Roe or his pathetic debate performance they will
have achieved their goal but yes surely the normies in the US are over him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope, JackFlash delusional again. The alleged assassin was a republican, supporter of Vivek and Haley.
He's just another nutter, he disliked Trump and Biden, he's been convicted before in 2002 after a three-hour gun standoff with police and he's been trying to get people to fight in Ukraine for years, he's also a major supporter of Taiwan. Routh was allegedly armed with an AK-47 style rifle and a scope with the idea of taking out the ex President. It's just madness, no delusion about it. It's a very sad reality.

He's just another nutter, he disliked Trump and Biden, he's been convicted before in 2002 after a three-hour gun standoff with police and he's been trying to get people to fight in Ukraine for years, he's also a major supporter of Taiwan. Routh was allegedly armed with an AK-47 style rifle and a scope with the idea of taking out the ex President. It's just madness, no delusion about it. It's a very sad reality.
The Ukraine stuff is fake though

There's always going to be conspiracy theories around this stuff but the truth is 95% of school shooters and assassins all fit the profile of being massive losers with over-inflated sense of self-importance.

I feel your sadness is more the would be assassin didn’t fit the profile you were after.

Given their love of guns, it is staggering more Presidents/ex-presidents have not been assassinated or at least more attempts.

Says a lot about Trump that now two people have taken a shot or have been ready to take a shot at him, it will only be a matter of time before someone succeeds.

So he is not 'the LEFT'?

like trump?
I'm guessing you're joking but no, I wouldn't say he fits the profile at all. Trump has basically gotten everything he's ever wanted out of life. Shooters and assassins tend to be loners who feel like the world has left them behind.

Lol. I wonder who estimated the loss? And i wonder if he knows she's an actual billionaire. Not someone who tells everyone he is
I must admit that I don't know a lot about Taylor Swift, but I assume that unlike Trump she actually earned her wealth rather than inheriting it from her daddy.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

Back