Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

When will Trump be finished?

• Right now. Bloke's a dickhead.

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • We'll let him run, we'll wipe him out after the election. Be way funnier that way!

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • At some point, Trump will wipe out all options except for him. Send him to jail.

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Needs to be next president of the ICC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean the swamp, Trump2025!

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • It's not enough to just elect him, him ahead of anyone else!

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump 19 is back there.

Last edited by a moderator:

But trump only decided to play in the last minute.

Damn straight.

Secret Service did risk assessment on Trafalgar course and warned him against playing there as it is in a residential area, thus hard to secure.

Funny he has a spur of moment decision to play there.

The guy didnt fire, was 2 holes away from him, outside the course.

mmmmm....

Attachments

• IMG_1252.jpeg
    IMG_1252.jpeg
    139.2 KB · Views: 30
Damn straight.

Secret Service did risk assessment on Trafalgar course and warned him against playing there as it is in a residential area, thus hard to secure.

Funny he has a spur of moment decision to play there.

The guy didnt fire, was 2 holes away from him, outside the course.

mmmmm....
Hannity got offered to play at breakfast

Just waiting for Trump to get wind of this and come out with the I HATE SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN! tweet or whatever the **** he calls it on on his scam network platform.

Just waiting for Trump to get wind of this and come out with the I HATE SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN! tweet or whatever the **** he calls it on on his scam network platform.
1st was Joe Biden

I had hoped it might have been Lincoln or Obama

'' Sir we have arrested an individual but we need you to come to the cars''

'' waaah but I want to finish my round - I'm hitting them good - next club champion ''

' Sir this is a non-negotiable we need you at the car NOW '

'' I am the President and YOU WILL do as I want ''
I ken knew I just knew it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I ken knew I just knew it

When the president found out everybody was safe and nobody had been harmed … he related to me, ‘Ugh, I really wanted to finish the hole. I was even and I had a birdie putt, and it was … on the fifth,’” Hannity told anchor Arthel Neville. “It was on the fifth hole, which shows a lot of, I think, guts and gumption and very Trumpian, I guess, in every way.

Who is lying ?

**** Trump. After the first assassination attempt, I was in the “this isn’t on” camp. I also foolishly hoped that it might have mellowed him somewhat but quite the opposite, it made him more crazy and vengeful.

I don’t feel sorry for him this time. Pushing blatant lies to demonise a community of legal immigrants, pretending not to know about the subsequent bomb threats and not denouncing them. Refusing to stop dehumanising immigrants by calling them animals, stirring up his imbecile supporters. He places people’s lives in danger every single day, for his own selfish goals.

His life is no more important than anyone else’s, but he is the one endangering others. So **** him, I have no sympathy that he’s reaping what he sews. And if the next attempt is successful, he will only have himself to blame.

Its just a matter of time with this level of inadequacy Trump wont make it to election night.

Hiding in the bushes with a AK situated in a vantage point of where the media is usually lined up to take photographs of Trump golfing.

What the ****? its comical at this stage.
They aren't sending their best.

**** Trump. After the first assassination attempt, I was in the “this isn’t on” camp. I also foolishly hoped that it might have mellowed him somewhat but quite the opposite, it made him more crazy and vengeful.

I don’t feel sorry for him this time. Pushing blatant lies to demonise a community of legal immigrants, pretending not to know about the subsequent bomb threats and not denouncing them. Refusing to stop dehumanising immigrants by calling them animals, stirring up his imbecile supporters. He places people’s lives in danger every single day, for his own selfish goals.

His life is no more important than anyone else’s, but he is the one endangering others. So **** him, I have no sympathy that he’s reaping what he sews. And if the next attempt is successful, he will only have himself to blame.
My fear is that the unsuccessful attempts are to desensitise the public for a successful one vs Harris/walz which can the be explained as “oh there’s a lot of political violence in the country on both sides”

Demonising ethnic minorities is the Republican way.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with asking questions as long as she gets the opportunity to answer them. Saying that certain questions should not be asked is wrong. She was not correct to respond that way. All questions should be free to be asked no matter how dumb or stupid as long as the answers can be heard.

In saying that, his follow up statements were dispacable as he clearly ignored her response and pretended she believed something that was counter to her response.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with asking questions as long as she gets the opportunity to answer them. Saying that certain questions should not be asked is wrong. She was not correct to respond that way. All questions should be free to be asked no matter how dumb or stupid as long as the answers can be heard.

In saying that, his follow up statements were dispacable as he clearly ignored her response and pretended she believed something that was counter to her response.
When people seek to spread misinformation through the veil of 'just asking questions' they deserve to face ridicule and scorn. When people operate in bad faith their right to do so doesn't need to be defended, everyone knows they have the right to be a dickhead. They should still be called out on it.

The problem with his question, was without any evidence, it was an accusation, purely because she is Arab.

“You support Hamas, do you not?”

Based on what?

If the question was “do you support Hamas” it’s far less offensive, imo.

That’s without even getting into the rest of the bile he spewed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

Back