Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

When will Trump be finished?

• Right now. Bloke's a dickhead.

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • We'll let him run, we'll wipe him out after the election. Be way funnier that way!

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • At some point, Trump will wipe out all options except for him. Send him to jail.

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Needs to be next president of the ICC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean the swamp, Trump2025!

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • It's not enough to just elect him, him ahead of anyone else!

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump 19 is back there.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with asking questions as long as she gets the opportunity to answer them. Saying that certain questions should not be asked is wrong. She was not correct to respond that way. All questions should be free to be asked no matter how dumb or stupid as long as the answers can be heard.

In saying that, his follow up statements were dispacable as he clearly ignored her response and pretended she believed something that was counter to her response.
She answered the question then asked one of her own (to make a point). The senator hitching about not being respected is getting the respect he deserves ie **** all because he asks dumb ass questions therefore is seen as a useless dumb ass only there due to family connections. Inbred rich campaigner.

Not going back to the US until April next year. Sad I'm gonna miss this sh1t.

I'll be there in a month, maybe i should buy some and bring home and sell them to the MAGA nuffies over here, could probably get my flight costs back with fools and their money.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with asking questions as long as she gets the opportunity to answer them. Saying that certain questions should not be asked is wrong. She was not correct to respond that way. All questions should be free to be asked no matter how dumb or stupid as long as the answers can be heard.

In saying that, his follow up statements were dispacable as he clearly ignored her response and pretended she believed something that was counter to her response.
It was more an accusation than a question, she responded perfectly.

It was more an accusation than a question, she responded perfectly.
No she didnt. It was a question. The perfect answer was no and explain why it was no. It was not to say the question should not be asked. We should never try to ban questions from being asked. That leads us down the path of avoiding criticism and towards totalitarianism. We should celebrate questions no matter how stupid.

And whether she likes it or not. There are peope who would mistakenly believe she does support hamas due to misinformation. If the question is banned then she cant correct that misinformation. Its in her interest to have the question asked so she can knock the misinformation out of the park.

No she didnt. It was a question. The perfect answer was no and explain why it was no. It was not to say the question should not be asked. We should never try to ban questions from being asked. That leads us down the path of avoiding criticism and towards totalitarianism. We should celebrate questions no matter how stupid.

And whether she likes it or not. There are peope who would mistakenly believe she does support hamas due to misinformation. If the question is banned then she cant correct that misinformation. Its in her interest to have the question asked so she can knock the misinformation out of the park.
It was an accusation framed as a question.

A bit like "when did you stop beating your wife?"

Holy shit, “you should hide your head in a bag”

Everyday these campaigners find a new low.
She said "no" twice, which he didn't hear, and kept demanding she say "yes or no".

No we really shouldn't. Celebrate people operating in good faith.

This is quite illiberal of you and is a dangerous attitude to have.
No it's not. When people act dishonestly and in bad faith you don't have to take them seriously, it's a waste of time.

I'll give you an example. After the 2020 election, Trump and his cronies cried bloody murder about a stolen election publicly but as soon as they went before the courts the lawyers who understood the consequences for perjury and contempt admitted they had nothing. Was there something to be gained from their dishonest campaign to sew distrust in the democratic system? I think not. The 'questions' they were asking lead to the events of Jan 6.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too funny... and before anyone is critical, remember Trump's post: I hate Taylor Swift.

Reggaeton star Nicky Jam seems to be rolling back his support for Donald Trump after the Republican nominee mistakenly introduced him as a “hot” woman at a Las Vegas rally over the weekend.

Jam initially made light of the gaffe in an Instagram post—its caption referred to himself, in Spanish, as a “hot woman,” accompanied by no fewer than 22 crying-laughing emojis. But, as of Sunday night, the post had been deleted. The comment section on his most recent post before it, which was unrelated to Trump, was also deactivated.

“Trump thought you were a girl! He didn’t even take the time to look you up, and you’re here kissing his toes,” reads a comment by @nataliaalcazar91, with nearly 8,000 likes. Others speculated in comments that the former president confused Jam with the rapper Nicki Minaj, punctuated by laughing emojis.

It was an accusation in the guise of a question.
So what if its an accusation? Its still a question and one that she was given an opportunity to immediately correct. She wins by having it asked to her so she can correct the misinformation.

if it was simply a statement (like his follow up was) and there was no opportunity to correct it I would agree that it was the wrong thing to say.

I'm expecting a bit of pro wrestling influence with the next one, someone will come at him and Trump will personally disarm them before putting them in a sleeper hold and the usual ideas will marvel at his strength.

Too funny... and before anyone is critical, remember Trump's post: I hate Taylor Swift.

Reggaeton star Nicky Jam seems to be rolling back his support for Donald Trump after the Republican nominee mistakenly introduced him as a “hot” woman at a Las Vegas rally over the weekend.

Jam initially made light of the gaffe in an Instagram post—its caption referred to himself, in Spanish, as a “hot woman,” accompanied by no fewer than 22 crying-laughing emojis. But, as of Sunday night, the post had been deleted. The comment section on his most recent post before it, which was unrelated to Trump, was also deactivated.

“Trump thought you were a girl! He didn’t even take the time to look you up, and you’re here kissing his toes,” reads a comment by @nataliaalcazar91, with nearly 8,000 likes. Others speculated in comments that the former president confused Jam with the rapper Nicki Minaj, punctuated by laughing emojis.

Stuff up after embarrassing stuff up by Trump. His campaign will start trying to hide him away until after the election at this rate 🤣🤣🤣

Its still a question and one that she was given an opportunity to immediately correct.
She did.

Who else gets asked this question by these Republican troglodytes?

I'm expecting a bit of pro wrestling influence with the next one, someone will come at him and Trump will personally disarm them before putting them in a sleeper hold and the usual ideas will marvel at his strength.
Foiling an Iranian plot
0823_ironsheik_oneuseonly.jpg

Her exact words in answer to the question (after a little bit of grandstanding waffle" when he asked the second time was that "Hamas is an organisation that I do not support" I do not see how that could be any clearer.

The next part is a well deserved slap to Kennedys stupidity. Because all his it is the descendant of some famous family. No actual merit. spent his youth amongst similarly rich dilletantes and then gets parachuted into the senate by zombie democrat voters who see the name Kennedy.

I can't even keep track of that useless grifting clan, is his branch part of the one where a drunk kennedy drove a car off a pier with a young woman, he survived and she drowned? doublechecked - was his uncle.

She did.

Who else gets asked this question by these Republican troglodytes?
I suppose our equivalent was senator (too dumb to live) abetz asking in senate estimates everyone with a chinese name if they were a cjhinese foreign agent. I would have lost my temper an called him an agent of stupidity.

Does this mean Trump will publicise his hate for Nicky Jam a few days after loving “her”?

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

Back