Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

When will Trump be finished?

• Right now. Bloke's a dickhead.

Votes: 28 49.1%
  • We'll let him run, we'll wipe him out after the election. Be way funnier that way!

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • At some point, Trump will wipe out all options except for him. Send him to jail.

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Needs to be next president of the ICC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean the swamp, Trump2025!

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • It's not enough to just elect him, him ahead of anyone else!

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump 19 is back there.

Last edited by a moderator:

To be fair (and it’s hard to think anything positive about Trump) I do think his rhetoric about the need for vaccines fast did change the industry mindset somewhat. So he can, and should, take a little of the credit.

It’s just a shame he then undermined the effort to get the vaccine widely administered in the US, including downplaying to his mob just how badly sick he himself was with Covid.
Trump had shares in big pharma maybe still does.

A million people died because many Americans thought it was too exceptional to fall victim to a global pandemic. The government response was a failure by any and all measures.

He thought a vaccine should be developed quickly? Genius, wonder if any scientists had the same idea :rolleyes:
He obviously is happy to be associated with Ivermectin.

“It is hardly breaking news that Trump has chronically gathered round him a wretched hive of scum and villainy, from Paul Manafort and Steve Bannon to Corey Lewandowski and Laura Loomer. None of this is new. Back in 2018, I wrote in the late Weekly Standard about “Trump’s effect on others in his orbit, who seem to have absorbed his arrogant amoralism and the smug conviction that they are immune from consequences.”

Having convinced themselves that nothing matters, Republicans have encouraged the notion that they can get away with pretty much anything because their tribal allies will always provide them cover. The consequence has not only been an extraordinary tolerance for deception, corruption, and cruelty, but an embrace of a free-floating moral relativism that is wholly alien to the traditional of conservatism.Under Trump, the GOP is not merely tolerating swampiness, it has created the ideal, fetid environment for growing and multiplying swamp creatures.

Worse, Trumpism has seemingly robbed Republicans of the capacity to confront the moral rot they have helped create.
You can also see the Trump Effect in the reaction to the revelations about Robinson. After years of Trumpian gaslighting, many NC Republicans simply refuse to believe the stories, despite the evidence of their own eyes. Via the Dispatch:

“He’s one of the finest Christian men I know. Okay?” said Temple as he fished a cigarette out of the front pocket of his T-shirt. “My granddaddy told me something one time—he said, ‘Son, don’t believe nothing you hear and half you see.’ Well, I’m gonna change that ‘half you see’ to ‘all you see’ when they start putting stuff out like that, because, you know, you can’t trust y’all people—media.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you link to it?

Because right now it looks like the exact sort of fake news bullshit you lambast the other side for falling for but constantly fall for yourself when it's on your side of politics.
OneGreatClub you posted several times in this thread over the last 24 hours, why didn't you respond to this?

To be fair (and it’s hard to think anything positive about Trump) I do think his rhetoric about the need for vaccines fast did change the industry mindset somewhat. So he can, and should, take a little of the credit.

It’s just a shame he then undermined the effort to get the vaccine widely administered in the US, including downplaying to his mob just how badly sick he himself was with Covid.
Except 5 or 6 other countries health sectors managed to develop vaccines just as fast, sans Trump. Who wouldn't speed up vaccine development during a pandemic? The best you can say is at least he didn't get in the way of vaccine development. Unfortunately he did in other aspects of the US response to Covid, leading to a confused, disjointed and ineffective response which contributed to an American having 10x the risk of dying of Covid compared to an Australian.

Kamala didn’t work at McDonalds but Donny tried to extort a foreign leader to steal an election.
One of these things is not like the other.

Can someone with photo shop
Skills replace akeems face with kamalas face .and replace akeem with kamala
In fact kamala worked at Mcdowells IMG_1523.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

Back