Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 7 - Trump takes full responsibility.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of living rent-free, we are now on page 305 of the seventh thread about the presidency of Donald Trump, on an Australian football forum. :think:
It's not that hard to understand mate. This is a large forum with a lot of different boards dedicated to different topics. This happens to be the board for international politics. Not sure why you expect footy to be discussed here.

giphy.gif

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/wo...nderway-with-kim-jong-un-20190228-p510vt.html

The Hanoi Summit between Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump has failed to produce a deal, with a planned signing ceremony and working lunch abruptly cancelled on the second day of talks.

In place of a joint signing ceremony, Trump held a solo press conference at 2pm local time (6pm AEDT) at his hotel where he said: "Sometimes you have to walk, and this was just one of those times."

Last edited:
This doctor responds quite well.

Informative video, but as I implied before: anencephaly, missing limbs, can be detected first trimester, early 2nd at the latest. Any woman in a reasonably developed country who takes her pregnancy seriously should've gotten an ultrasound by then. As you know I'm not one of those extreme pro-life folks (reckon they are jerks TBH) and at the end of the day, if a woman wants to abort, that's her decision and none of my business.

Now if there are serious abnormalities that only show up in the 3rd trimester, could someone please list them?? As for bourbons question, the abortion process takes a couple of days IIRC so if there's a health threat to the mother, it could be too late regardless. But obviously babies are far easier to replace than mothers. FWIW the real tragedy has been the female infanticide in China and India - but that's off-topic.

Why wouldn't people believe polls? The science is accurate.
I don’t. I don’t trust that they apply methods consistently plus the insane frequency of them means they take on a narrative and influence themselves.

I admire your enthusiasm Maggie, every day like clockwork you just let rip in this thread with pictures, Twitter updates and top notch quality trolling.

Have you ever thought of using your obvious abundance of spare time helping out a local sporting club maybe getting on the committee? Even canteen duties Maggie? Something anything..
Thanks for the suggestion however I have done so for sometime when my health permits and have my name down for a couple of places.

This thread is really interesting in observing people so attached to a dishonest, lying, corrupt, adulterer - a piece of shit for a human being.

Funniest thing today was watching a wannabe dictator being schooled by a real dictator half his age.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll never tire of watching his pressers.

He’s asked by a South Korean journo to specify exactly what methods were discussed to bring about denuclearization.

So he babbles about how not many know what denuclearization means, but he does, it means “no nukes.” Then he goes to bullshit on about how beautiful the shorelines in NK are.

Does he ever answer a question?

Off season :)

Two years of off-season?

It's not that hard to understand mate. This is a large forum with a lot of different boards dedicated to different topics. This happens to be the board for international politics. Not sure why you expect footy to be discussed here.

Who said I was expecting footy to be discussed on the SRP board?

A foreign leader is living 'rent-free' in the heads of an extraordinary number of Australians, who now seem more enamoured with politics in a foreign nation than they are with our own.

The thought of Hillary Clinton losing to someone who didn't even want to be president makes me laugh.

I hope that it really stings her too.

I did like that Trump only ran for the brand but then Cohen tried to then sell it as his idea in 2011.

Cohen was all over the shop. Had the most vivid memory and answers for all the Dem lob balls but couldn't even remember doing to Prague when asked by the Reps.

Pure political theatre.

Two years of off-season?
Who said I was expecting footy to be discussed on the SRP board?

A foreign leader is living 'rent-free' in the heads of an extraordinary number of Australians, who now seem more enamoured with politics in a foreign nation than they are with our own.
Well you mentioned it being a football forum which is entirely irrelevant because you're posting on the international politics board.

I don't really blame people for following American politics in 2019 though. It's such a circus. The real thing makes House of Cards look tame in comparison. If these were more normal times with a run of the mill President, people probably wouldn't be interested. These aren't exactly normal times though.

For what it's worth, I agree that we'd be better served discussing Australian politics but we have a board for that too and it also has some pretty long-running threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back