Mod. Notice 48 hour BigFooty offer: Free Dale Thomas name change!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Name changes should be forced. :mad:
Terminator-deal-with-it.gif

Ok, so I'm going to exercise my right as a free agent to "explore other options" during this 48 hr window. :p

I have decided that I will be accepting an offer that is too good to refuse by Mod 76Woody and want to officially change my name to my favourite position on the park:

HFF

Now, the only question I have is, when does this take effect and how will I be notified in terms of logging on and using bigfooty before and during this interim period?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now, the only question I have is, when does this take effect and how will I be notified in terms of logging on and using bigfooty before and during this interim period?

We'll wait until DThomas has ...

... and then we'll send a note to Admin so they can change you both at the same time :D

Not sure how it works, maybe just use your old name until it stops working then try your new one :thumbsu:

Ok, so I'm going to exercise my right as a free agent to "explore other options" during this 48 hr window. :p

I have decided that I will be accepting an offer that is too good to refuse by Mod 76Woody and want to officially change my name to my favourite position on the park:

HFF

Consider this post notification, HFF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back