5 in a row for ACK

Remove this Banner Ad

Disco

Rookie
Apr 6, 2005
Other Teams
Kangaroos
The boys from assumption have done it again, with a thrilling victory over a strong PEGS unit who were out classed convincingly on the day. Congradulations because it was truely special and one of the great victories of all time.

congratulations Assumption sounds like a well deserved victory! PEGS did seem to have a poor finish to the season, after seeming unbeatable at the mid point of the season. what ever happend to the highly fancied trinity?does any1 have the final standings of the AGSV lader after finals?

well ACK finished on top pegs 2, marcellin and ivanhoe played off for 3rd with trinity and peninsula rounding out anyone worth mentioning

yeah i only know the top four:
assumption
pegs
ivanhoe
marcellin

ivanhoe beat marcellin by less than a goal i think in the end...good win, gianfagna and colbert were the difference.

saw the assumption win too they were in another class, skills were noticeably better and showed a lot more hardness at the ball. some of pegs big names went missing particularly williams. was also surprised to see tanner playing down back on silver for the first few quarters, after he had a great year at centre half forward. however i don't think anyone would have got close to assumption on friday...too good.

acks 2nd quarter was disgraceful, if shc were really better than us they shooda pumped us by 50 points, but ACK showed grit n determination to get back in the game n come close 2 taking a victory from nowhere i think ur debater was hot n had really nice hair/ haha cough cough "wig"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well done SHC, second time in 49 years that they have beaten ACK at their home ground. was a good game to watch.

very impressive run from the ACK boys in the dying minutes. The game saver was Muscat with a brilliant bump in the goal square :)

vantheman32 said:
acks 2nd quarter was disgraceful, if shc were really better than us they shooda pumped us by 50 points, but ACK showed grit n determination to get back in the game n come close 2 taking a victory from nowhere i think ur debater was hot n had really nice hair/ haha cough cough "wig"

stop making up silly excuses and just realise that SHC are the better team!! were you at the game on the weekend or was it blowing a gale!
if i remember shc were into the wind in the second quarter so stop talking about second best-cause who cares who is second!!
On thwe day shc showed that they ARE the best 1st team at the moment!! :)

vantheman32 said:

harsh call... me thinks disco i part of a combined team to take on another melbourne league.... maybe even captain of this team, and of his own??

Flying Joey said:
harsh call... me thinks disco i part of a combined team to take on another melbourne league.... maybe even captain of this team, and of his own??
Call was from Vantheman32 not disco check ur quote

Remove this Banner Ad

5 in a row for ACK

Remove this Banner Ad

Back