Game Day 5aa Post Match Calls

Remove this Banner Ad

**** I love Tredders. While Kane called our fans fickle, Tredders said this about 5 minutes into the linked clip:
"Our fans have backed this club, they have backed us to the hill, Timmy. Cause you look at that number, I heard that number, membership through the roof, sponsors wanting to sign up, and we serve that up to them. That's the bit where as a whole club we have to get better."
That's the type of thing I wanna hear from someone at the club. If I'm not mistaken, none of our players, coaches, or any other board members have said a peep beyond maybe Ken's post match presser (I don't want to hear that loser talk so I wouldn't know). For all those so called "leaders" at our club, none have expressed anything other than Tredders. It's no coincidence he's our only premiership captain, he actually gets what this club is about. Not like those dickheads Kane Cornes, David Koch, Ken Hinkley et al.
EDIT: I am still listening to the podcast and just heard Butters come on, so I stand corrected regarding him at least. As Tredrea said, "he gives a shit".
Butters definitely gives a shit. No player was working harder at the end of that game than Butters. But he's continually let down by his apparent team-mates.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 5aa Post Match Calls

Remove this Banner Ad

Back