vantheman32

All Australian
Aug 30, 2005
Northcote
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
MUFC
will assumption win the 6th title in a row next? key players for the dark and light blues will be nat nixon, steve downes, ev scantleton, ben smith, brenton lawless, andrew shinners with a few keen young players from the yr 10s. it should be an interesting season for the ack boys. the losses of silver,webb,summers,hall,mcintyre,barlow will take a dent out of the side, can the boys step up for 2006?

yet couldnt beat the state champions from S.A., the mighty Sacred Heart double blues. Geez Victorian football is going down the drain.

holdindashezza said:
yet couldnt beat the state champions from S.A., the mighty Sacred Heart double blues. Geez Victorian football is going down the drain.

Were they even Victorian state champions though?

They didn't even make the Herald Sun Shield Final and haven't for at least 3 years (that's all I can remember back to).

I feel that assumption college will have a very strong team next year with alot of the year 10s coming through and also alot of potentials and if they work hard in pre-season that they will succeed and I feel that if they also win the AGSV that it will set ACK up for a win for the 50th an anniversary at Sacred Heart next year...

holdindashezza said:

That just made me laugh. IF that is the best SA football has to offer you fall a long way short of this state my naive friend. Assumption dont get me wrong has a quality side, but pit you against some of the mighty city schools and you will find yourself on your arse very damm quickly. There is no doubt in my mind HC (Hailybury College) down in Keysborough would dispatch SHC by a clear margin of around 60-100 points. Get real mate because you have no clue. That SHC has "some" quality midfielders, and some "o.k" talls, but pit it against a side with the likes of Ellis and Hawkins, or a side with Beckwirth, Flemming, Plymin, Murray and Reba, you guys will look like an U/14's side. I would dare you to try and challange scotch, HC or MGS because if you do i would take delite in seeing you so embarrassed. The only thing you would seem to be good at would be running your mouths before the game.

Absolutly no comparison between SA schoolboys and Vic. Vic by a country mile.

Would have 2 agree there, HA are a quality side. Murry is a monster. Keep in mind assumption 2nds only lost MGS by 2 points, the 1st side would have destroyed them. Not bad for a side with no scholarship program.

Disco said:
Would have 2 agree there, HA are a quality side. Murry is a monster. Keep in mind assumption 2nds only lost MGS by 2 points, the 1st side would have destroyed them. Not bad for a side with no scholarship program.

Once again I wll back that up with them being a very tough and skilled side, yet we can't really test their skill out as ACK are the only team to face SHC so it is pointless saying who's better than who in that regard but vic footy is surely top quality

next years ack team will be awesome and will win its 6th in a row and then herald shield and after this dispatch sacred heart over there for the 50th year celebration ack the victorian team to watch next year. with many key players 2006 the year of the dark and light blues

future29 said:
next years ack team will be awesome and will win its 6th in a row and then herald shield and after this dispatch sacred heart over there for the 50th year celebration ack the victorian team to watch next year. with many key players 2006 the year of the dark and light blues
I agree except the only problem will be that ACK will be lacking height with the only big men being Maddison Hardiman,Evan Scantleton,Steven Downes,Terri neaphuti and Nat Nixon, therefore ACK will be more of a running team.

Meatray it seems like you do alot of talking and promote ACK footy alot, but before you shoot your mouth off with all this talk wouldn't you maybe wanna prove to the readers you can back it all up with some actual football skill?

Oh wait, we know thats virtually impossible seeings how you spent your whole year of football in the thirds :)

So keep your mouth shut until you actual know what the hell your on about... You should probably stick to promoting the good health of all those suffering anorexia or bulimia... ;)

footyfanatic007 said:
That just made me laugh. IF that is the best SA football has to offer you fall a long way short of this state my naive friend. Assumption dont get me wrong has a quality side, but pit you against some of the mighty city schools and you will find yourself on your arse very damm quickly. There is no doubt in my mind HC (Hailybury College) down in Keysborough would dispatch SHC by a clear margin of around 60-100 points. Get real mate because you have no clue. That SHC has "some" quality midfielders, and some "o.k" talls, but pit it against a side with the likes of Ellis and Hawkins, or a side with Beckwirth, Flemming, Plymin, Murray and Reba, you guys will look like an U/14's side. I would dare you to try and challange scotch, HC or MGS because if you do i would take delite in seeing you so embarrassed. The only thing you would seem to be good at would be running your mouths before the game.

Absolutly no comparison between SA schoolboys and Vic. Vic by a country mile.

st peters beat MGS and shc beat sts by 10gls

MGS arnt that good.... shc are a very good football school.... no1 cood get near Hailybury College the rich bastards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Invigoration said:
Meatray it seems like you do alot of talking and promote ACK footy alot, but before you shoot your mouth off with all this talk wouldn't you maybe wanna prove to the readers you can back it all up with some actual football skill?

Oh wait, we know thats virtually impossible seeings how you spent your whole year of football in the thirds :)

So keep your mouth shut until you actual know what the hell your on about... You should probably stick to promoting the good health of all those suffering anorexia or bulimia... ;)
I talk about the school football as a whole and yet why bring some lame eating disorder into it at least I give footy a crack.. I don'y say I should play 1's I am only having fun..

You talk about football as if you know something when its clearly obvious you lack any actual knowledge to comment. The only thing you give a "crack" is mouthing off and commeting on things you pretend to be related to...
Stick to basketball, and let the ACTUAL first's boys of all the school teams (including ack) prove their worth on the footy field, because they certainly dont need to in a forum filled with "people" like yourself...
And if you want to have fun, play Starwars.

meatray said:
I agree except the only problem will be that ACK will be lacking height with the only big men being Maddison Hardiman,Evan Scantleton,Steven Downes,Terri neaphuti and Nat Nixon, therefore ACK will be more of a running team.

Maddison Hardiman is hardly wat u would call big, maybe in his own head he is something big, but in reality he is not big.

Brick said:
Maddison Hardiman is hardly wat u would call big, maybe in his own head he is something big, but in reality he is not big.

interested to find out who Brick is, i think maybe that until u reveal urself then u cant say maddison isnt big... sure maddison is a confident bloke but he doesnt actually have a big head, its all purely hardiman hype. reveal ursef before criticism of players that still have an oppurtunity at first 18 level

brick hardiman is no big hero in his own head i feel hes proved himself as a footballer as much as he can at the moment instead of criticising how about you show us what youve proved in your football m8 and then we match it up hey see how you compare. Besides hardimans arrogance is usually a joke.

future29 said:
brick hardiman is no big hero in his own head i feel hes proved himself as a footballer as much as he can at the moment instead of criticising how about you show us what youve proved in your football m8 and then we match it up hey see how you compare. Besides hardimans arrogance is usually a joke.

come on milky, u havent proved urself yet, wat have u done?
and mate dont try and compare urself to me coz u will fall well short.
i will never reveal either T-rav

Brick said:
come on milky, u havent proved urself yet, wat have u done?
and mate dont try and compare urself to me coz u will fall well short.
i will never reveal either T-rav
Maddison clearly can play and its his confidence that gives him that edge, and clearly he will be a big bloke for ACK's team next year

rumour has it ur incorrect... i started this thread and im not the school captain... our skool captain doesnt have a big footy username... he got suspended for a controversial summary of the grand final after party that used a few sexual innuendos and indecenties that questioned the females dignity.. good work Josh

Remove this Banner Ad

6 AGSV Titles In A Row For ACK?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back