6 AGSV Titles In A Row For ACK?

Remove this Banner Ad

future29 said:
thank you because i do recall pumping my own muscles i can assure that when we play you in whatever round it is, it will be a very diferent story but heck go on believing what it is you choose to believe and i dont bag my own team mates but hey good try.

Haha sweet reply mate. They do teach English up in Kilmore don't they? Or do they teach you how to move the cows from different ovals during lunchtime?

All you ACK blokes do is come on here, pump yourselves up and bad the people who don't play 1's with you on your pathetic, badly designed oval. Why don't you stop talking yourselves up on the net and talk yourselves up by playing some good quality football. You don't win premierships talking, you win premierships by playing. And that's ACK need to do if they are going to be any chance this year.

McPhee said:
Haha sweet reply mate. They do teach English up in Kilmore don't they? Or do they teach you how to move the cows from different ovals during lunchtime?

All you ACK blokes do is come on here, pump yourselves up and bad the people who don't play 1's with you on your pathetic, badly designed oval. Why don't you stop talking yourselves up on the net and talk yourselves up by playing some good quality football. You don't win premierships talking, you win premierships by playing. And that's ACK need to do if they are going to be any chance this year.
dont recall us bagging any players on our list on this site at all , and a badly designed oval which is the mecca of college football throughout australia. Sorry yeah skipped english class moving the cows solid call

battista said:
Well if you wont bag your ******ed playing list then someones gotta. Hamilton lacking match fitness, Hardiman pyinical of ******edness. At least he is assured maccas on roadtrips after sporting the white knicks blowing that whistle of his. is muir playing. he is also handicapped.
thank you no troy has not played yet but because he is injured im pretty sure assumtion dont wear white shorts on away games but yes they do stop at maccas once again thank you for your knowledgable witty and well articulated special comments along with your obious knowledge of assumption foootball you alos have the footy smarts and ideas of a brain dead goldfish and the jealousy of a five year old thank you

McPhee said:
Shutup future29. Everyone there knew that the first 3 quaters were Trinity's border line 1's/2nds players vs's ACK 2nds/3rds. The remaining 3 quaters were Trinity's strongest team without 6-8 key players vs ACK best lineup who were missing 6-8 players also. And Trinity still thumped the ******** out of them by 15+ goals. Stop pumping up your big muscles that you dont have and go and bag some more of your ACK buddies.

Hahahaha.... Nuff said :p

Why would ACK field their First 18 when they were to play Aquinas the next day? You'r kidding yourself mate... 'Everyone there knew'... Seems like everyone except yourself realised! ACK fielded their Firsts on Sunday, containing only 3 of the boys who played on Saturday, does that make you think?

Trinity... Don't make me laugh... I know I shouldn't waste my time replying, because as usual when Assumption plays Trinity we will absolutely smash them and this will all be a waste of time. Ah well, till then, congrats on the win ;)

Oh and by the way, its obvious Trinity don't win by talking, but still they have to try something to improve on their 5 Premiership wins in the last 85 years. Before you even consider talking next time, take the time to observe your own dismal team before worrying about Assumptions chances of winning... And good quality football.... Thats a line never even been mentioned before down your way.
Such an easy target :)

battista said:
Well if you wont bag your ******ed playing list then someones gotta. Hamilton lacking match fitness, Hardiman pyinical of ******edness. At least he is assured maccas on roadtrips after sporting the white knicks blowing that whistle of his. is muir playing. he is also handicapped.
Well maybe how about you stop giving ACK such a lashing and give us a name therefore we can give some sort of creditability to your name, or a name to a face, more than likely some c*ckhead that can't play like lennox.

what will the ratio be of year 12's to year 11's to year 10's in assumptions first 18 this year

After a tough pre season, which started with over 80 boys, it has come down to a squad of about 30, who will represent Assumption for its 113th year of AGSV football.
Captain Nathanial Nixon, is looking forward to the big clash vs Mentone tomorrow. Nat, a brother of Bo, who also captained ACK in 2002 and went on to be drafted by Collingwood and later to Hawthorn, Nathanial has played first eighteen football since he started at the school in year 10.
Throughout the pre season, former star Collingwood and Richmond forward Brian Taylor has given his service to help out with training, by taking the first eighteen boys and also helping forwards with their goal kicking.
On ballers; Brenton Lawlos, Ben Smith, Steve Downes and Ben Clifton are all ultra fit and with Clifton being best on ground last week against WA side Acquinis.
Ruckman Evan Scantleton and Cael McCarthey are both playing well, with McCarthey strepping up last week to account for an injured Scantleton, to show he can play well in the ruck position.
Jack Hesse has worked on his fitness and looks to kick a few goals at full forward and Michael Dundon, who performs well at both ends of the ground, has starred with six goals local club Seymour, is in for a big season.
All in all, the team looks ready to go and look to perform well at Mentone tomorrow at 2pm. All spectators are welcome.

By Pupster

axer said:
Wat about drew shinners u pig and by the way who are u ?

settle down lol, yeah shinners and groves deserve a mention on the wings... i was bored in bio yesterday and decided to write a quick article, sorry to upset ya!

any conformation that assumption was beaten by the aps school melbourne grammar on the weekend?? i heard the 3rds lost and the 2nds narrowly won is this true?also who is the small guy in the 3rds for assumption wearing number 61? has some talent

BIGfootyfan34 said:
any conformation that assumption was beaten by the aps school melbourne grammar on the weekend?? i heard the 3rds lost and the 2nds narrowly won is this true?also who is the small guy in the 3rds for assumption wearing number 61? has some talent

Assumption 1st didnt play MGS, the 2's won and the 3rds lost.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

axer said:
How bout you get an original comeback? Or is that too hard because daddy can't buy one for you?
Divado > APS
P.S you are sh1t at football.

You are a hack, no one cares about your opinion.

Unfortunately for us, daddy bought himself something naughty when he was younger, hence the creation of a worthless piece of junk like you.

youre not wrong there cold hard thirst. MGS is just a school of mummy boys who get driven around in range rovers up and back from the snow each week. the AGSV is where the action is at. its a pity that all chugga can say is "no one cares". it would be good if you could expand your vocabulary beyond that, thankyou very much.

hq123 said:
youre not wrong there cold hard thirst. MGS is just a school of mummy boys who get driven around in range rovers up and back from the snow each week. the AGSV is where the action is at. its a pity that all chugga can say is "no one cares". it would be good if you could expand your vocabulary beyond that, thankyou very much.

mate i dont know who u are kidding but mgs was a lot more physical than you country hacks, only thing physical u guys could do when mgs played u was slap each others arses after kicking a goal, i seem to recall u boys not being up to a bit of rough stuff out on the field....couldnt expect any more from AGS soft ***** n e way, join a real league

ACK will get a idea if they are good enough to take out 6 in a row when they come up against PEGS on friday at ACK. it's going to be hard for ACK with one of there key plays Bo Knight out because of bad sun stroke and life threatening sun burn!!:mad: and some new changes to come into the side. they exspect big things this week from M Hardiman!!!!
and Joe Mason to come out all guns fireing!!!!!!!!

hq123 you seriously must think of something valid and relevant to school football, so why don't you just go away until you find something decent to talk about.

The meatray is back.

ACK will take it right up to PEGS. It will be a high class game and tensions will be flying as there is no love lost
between these two teams. It is going to be differnet for ACK without Luka Kelso and he's physical appearance and he's high class skills!! It is going to be bigger then Ben Hur. A true clash of the titans.
ACK are relying on Joe Mason to have a big game tagging marick all day!
Marick's going to have he's hands full if Joe Mason turns it on!!!

Yes the BIG ONE is tomorrow ACK v PEGS, the classic showdown between 2 of the best if not the 2 best sides in the AGSV. ACK are quite a good side at the moment, but a far from perfect. PEGS are in good form as usual and I think they will go in favourites tomorrow. Will most likely be the same match as the AGSV grand final that we will see at the end of the year so I am sure the level of competition will be very high. Enjoy the game all those that will get to see it.

On a side note it is sad to see my previous post get deleted considering it was one of the few on topic posts to be seen in the last few pages. I didn't abuse anyone or swear so I am a little confused as to why it got deleted but oh well :confused:

Prediction: PEGS 73 - ACK 97

well as you can see from fridays result ACK are terrible this year. ACK this year is the one of the worst teams ACK has ever produced. A great player for ACK though is Jackson Charles, apsolute gun player, if it wasn't for him the scores would have looked even worse than what they did. Jackson Charles and Ben Smith are the only players i rate in the team this year

Remove this Banner Ad

6 AGSV Titles In A Row For ACK?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back