Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis [Part II] - NM trade JHF & #1 for Sheezel, Wardlaw, CHarvey & PA 2023 1st - you were never one of us

Remove this Banner Ad

Well what would l expect. Sees emjoi responses from “brave“ port posters who lurk on these threads, even on a day like today. Just reinforces what all other posters on our board here think of you, no other words needed.

Well what would l expect. Sees emjoi responses from “brave“ port posters who lurk on these threads, even on a day like today. Just reinforces what all other posters on our board here think of you, no other words needed.
Genuinely funny post ^^ hence the laughter

What's not funny is the other situation at your club which I wouldn't make fun of on here

Outside that virtual walls of the internet no-one from the club has said boo about Jason, even so much as even supporting him.

Yet in the wee hours of the morning/night - your minds are occupied by by a club sitting 3rd last, who you belted last week after getting a decent player while in contract without even overpaying....all while your club is sitting top 4 and flying.

Staggering.

Outside that virtual walls of the internet no-one from the club has said boo about Jason, even so much as even supporting him.

Yet in the wee hours of the morning/night - your minds are occupied by by a club sitting 3rd last, who you belted last week after getting a decent player while in contract without even overpaying....all while your club is sitting top 4 and flying.

Staggering.
Imagine how staggered you will be when you learn what a time zone is: Time zone - Wikipedia

We weren't a chance because his stepfather isn't a wife basher who would sell his stepson's integrity for a car.
That's a zinger, coming a club with the coach, current and past players rich history of treating women

That's a zinger, coming a club with the coach, current and past players rich history of treating women

Haha, pointing out what Fabian did hurts because it's true. He did his crime and did his time, which should have been the end of it until he showed himself to still be a scumbag of the highest order for initiating the dog act.

It's OK, although you've tried to open the nest of worms re past players, I have no interest in discussing Peter Burgoyne, Adam Heuskes or the others.

And you're completely wrong on Clarko. But that will take a while to prove and I'm not debating it here.

It's OK, although you've tried to open the nest of worms re past players, I have no interest in discussing Peter Burgoyne, Adam Heuskes or the others.
I have no interested discussing Carey, Carey, Carey, and Tarryn Thomas but okay
And you're completely wrong on Clarko. But that will take a while to prove and I'm not debating it here.
Good luck 🤞

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Copping the boos for being the coward he is
Direct turnover dusty goal

Still instrumental in a grind out win at the MCG.
What did you do this weekend?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back