Free Agent # 6: Joe Daniher (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He did well..very impressive young man who likes the word incredible a lot.

DImnHuQ.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was really impressed with Joe when Browne made a mistake (got bumped off in contest running for loose ball and bulldog player ran off with it) in WB backline which ended up a goal.

Browne looked really, really peed off with himself....Joe ran 100 mtrs from up the ground and went up to him...patted him on the back..said a few words...really positive body language....good leadership and teamwork by the big unit.

Joe needs a kick up the backside. His efforts or lack there off are becoming a liability.
Has zero presence, can't hold a mark, can't make a lead, and is no use being a back up ruckman either.
I'm tired of him standing stationary in the forward line expecting to take a contested mark and being continually out muscled and out played.
Yes, I get it, he's young etc etc, but I see other young forwards the same age making better attempts at being a forward.

Joe needs a kick up the backside. His efforts or lack there off are becoming a liability.
Has zero presence, can't hold a mark, can't make a lead, and is no use being a back up ruckman either.
I'm tired of him standing stationary in the forward line expecting to take a contested mark and being continually out muscled and out played.
Yes, I get it, he's young etc etc, but I see other young forwards the same age making better attempts at being a forward.

Needs help.

The kid is inconsistent, but he has the drive to be a very good player and it's going to hold him in good stead in the future. This season is lost, lots of s#!t has gone down with the club recently and he is still fairly inexperienced so I won't be too crass on the lad for being flat the past couple of weeks.

Joe will pick himself up and continue going hard.

The kid is inconsistent, but he has the drive to be a very good player and it's going to hold him in good stead in the future. This season is lost, lots of s#!t has gone down with the club recently and he is still fairly inexperienced so I won't be too crass on the lad for being flat the past couple of weeks.

Joe will pick himself up and continue going hard.

We ignore Joe's issues at our peril - Needs to be more team oriented, play smarter and hold chest marks.

Four to six weeks is needed in the VFL to develop his game - Nearly all tall forwards spent time in the VFL - Its nothing new.

Reality is he's cooked and should be given an early holiday. He's had a pretty good season overall with some inconsistent spots throughout. The last few weeks have been a struggle though.

A new coach and a big pre-season and I'm sure that Joe will progress further towards becoming a 50 goals a season full-forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back