Player Watch #6 Logan McDonald

Remove this Banner Ad

He also said he rang the club because he heard he had re-signed, and the club said nothing’s done as yet.

EDIT: Peter Ryan from The Age Randy the club

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm getting bored with Logan's contract shenanigans. I've decided that he's leaving and I no longer care (I previously did). That way my emotional investment is now zero.
Same with Chad. He stays, he goes, the club goes on. I'll focus on the players who are straight up Bloods, old or new.
Tend to agree. Lot to be said for players who just front up, sign on the dotted line and don’t put the Club, supporters and coaching staff through agonies.

I'm getting bored with Logan's contract shenanigans. I've decided that he's leaving and I no longer care (I previously did). That way my emotional investment is now zero.
Same with Chad. He stays, he goes, the club goes on. I'll focus on the players who are straight up Bloods, old or new.
Except if he wants to go to Collingwood.

That isn't an acceptable outcome.

Tend to agree. Lot to be said for players who just front up, sign on the dotted line and don’t put the Club, supporters and coaching staff through agonies.
When I did my management education I was taught that negotiation is like building a bridge, start from both sides and meet in the middle. No need to bicker forever, just get it done.

He also said he rang the club because he heard he had re-signed, and the club said nothing’s done as yet.

EDIT: Peter Ryan from The Age Randy the club
If the rumours are Logan resigned and he hasn't I take that to mean it's as good as done.

There might be a coup de grace attempt from another club but that's about it

I think of the club as Ford, the players as production line workers and agents as unions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back