Player Watch #6 Logan McDonald

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesus Christ, not literally that each week the valuation changes, I clearly meant the longer it drags on through the season.

It's why I used the comparison to the year Chad's having. His position now versus the start of the year is very clearly a different one, which means as the weeks have passed things have changed!

What a weird thing to get hung up on.

KPF that’s played every game in a 13:2 season. Don’t see how his value has dipped as the season has progressed

What I liked most was his reference to winning multiple premierships. This is what the Sydney players are striving for.

“My teammates are my best mates and the people I live with and see every day, they’re my second family. The exciting position the list is in at the moment - I just want to compete win games - and hopefully win some premierships.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bedford really is never usually wrong on this stuff.

Yes it took time, but sometimes these contract just do.

Almost like it’s a contract lol

Least it took Freo and the Pies for a ride

he's signed for four? that's brilliant ... he will prove a lot of critics and doubters wrong
as a key forward, he might never win a coleman but he'll win premierships with the swans, i'm certain of that
best news of the week! (well, apart from some stuff my girlfriend told me)
Don't worry, it's not just you, as it happens to all men at some stage?

Oh looked he just signed

must have got over the leverage and value /risk issues.

Whatever just good news.
It's almost as if the club saw it for what it is. A young, tall forward (who traditionally don't kick on until their mid 20's), put an offer forward, it was contemplated and signed in a timeframe that was convenient for all parties.

Too understated.

Hyperbole needed.
LOL

I mean this as a compliment to the club, but their efficiency in getting all these re-signings done has kinda taken the suspense out of it. I've barely been able to build up an appropriate amount of nerves and anxiety about potentially losing a player before the club simply takes care of it and announces they're staying.

Last year I legit thought McLean was a goner as it was fairly late in the season, so when his extension was announced the hyperbole from me was at a 10!

Old School Yes GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back