Player Watch #6 Logan McDonald

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you ❤️🤍
See you next week mate

Happy Birthday GIF by yobegrafika

As the season went on it was more and more likely he was going to stay.

Logan's form has been ok with many claiming poor.

Freo and West Coast are both actually stoked well for key position forwards now

There were rumours of Collingwood but would Logan really want to move there over Sydney?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously happy that Logan is staying but sad that Hayward is leaving, well because Bedford is never wrong;
Id rather have Hayward than lose him , but something has to give as we sign others to long term deals , simple as that

No money , bstter players to pay

Once again i did post this weeks ago , 1 more to sign and another nail in the coffin for Hayward
:think:

Mind (first post in draft & trade hypotheticals) I did tip this signing;

FWIW and based on nothing more definite than the feelgood factor around the club I think based on my sources we'll retain all those OOC* players that we wish to.
:unsure:

Obviously happy that Logan is staying but sad that Hayward is leaving, well because Bedford is never wrong;

:think:

Mind (first post in draft & trade hypotheticals) I did tip this signing;

:unsure:
Thanks Hairy , take it to the bank Will was very very close to going to Carlton and he was behind a few others to be re signed , quite a few are on for an exciting journey going forward with the club.
Also very clever of you to post all those posts in the one go . Must be a trill to be that clever .

Was never in doubt , what was the wait about , that i don't know . Let's just hope he proves a few wrong and sticks it up Freo and the Filth

Now tell us if Chad is staying after 25 then 😄

Thanks Hairy , take it to the bank Will was very very close to going to Carlton and he was behind a few others to be re signed , quite a few are on for an exciting journey going forward with the club.
Also very clever of you to post all those posts in the one go . Must be a trill to be that clever .
More bullshit.
Your source took a guess that Logan would re-sign and that would mean Hayward leaving and he was wrong.

Bit like how your source(s) assured everyone that Moore & Duryea had signed, that as Dew was putting pen to paper that Gary Ayres would actually be the coach of the Suns, or that the Bulldogs had offered JUH in a straight swap for Gulden or that Logan had karate kicked a Freo recruiter across the room when McDonald's parents had secretly invited the recruiter to their Xmas lunch.

As for being clever I at least have the ability to bring some critical thinking to the party.
Whereas your source(s) see you coming and toss nonsense your way which you lap up.

Their was an infamous poster called sparklelord who predicted a whole lot of bullshit as well.
Dawson was favouring staying and if he did leave it would be for Port Adelaide.
Amazingly people were still trying to explain his/her nonsense by claiming well s/he did predict Dawson might leave.

Some of you lot would be great fodder for psychics.
Remember the bits they guessed right and ignore the stuff they got wrong. :rolleyes:

for what it's worth people can change their mind
This was nothing about changing their mind.

Bedford was quite clear that we couldn't afford to keep both Logan and Hayward.

More bullshit.
Your source took a guess that Logan would re-sign and that would mean Hayward leaving and he was wrong.

Bit like how your source(s) assured everyone that Moore & Duryea had signed, that as Dew was putting pen to paper that Gary Ayres would actually be the coach of the Suns, or that the Bulldogs had offered JUH in a straight swap for Gulden or that Logan had karate kicked a Freo recruiter across the room when McDonald's parents had secretly invited the recruiter to their Xmas lunch.

As for being clever I at least have the ability to bring some critical thinking to the party.
Whereas your source(s) see you coming and toss nonsense your way which you lap up.

Their was an infamous poster called sparklelord who predicted a whole lot of bullshit as well.
Dawson was favouring staying and if he did leave it would be for Port Adelaide.
Amazingly people were still trying to explain his/her nonsense by claiming well s/he did predict Dawson might leave.

Some of you lot would be great fodder for psychics.
Remember the bits they guessed right and ignore the stuff they got wrong. :rolleyes:
You really are something else . No one was taking a guess believe me , but you won't , i know that . Have a nice day

Speaking of sources, I have information from a pretty good source that Doozy will soon be the Swans Seltzer Partner (sponsorship).

I wonder what swayed him from other offers 😉 😁

Nothing untoward I’m sure…

Speaking of sources, I have information from a pretty good source that Doozy will soon be the Swans Seltzer Partner (sponsorship).

I wonder what swayed him from other offers 😉 😁

Nothing untoward I’m sure…
Already on the drinks list at HQ. As long as they sign the right papers and go through the right channels. 😉

This is just me personally, but I'm not really a fan of "source-shaming", for lack of better words.

There are a number of people on this site with sources and I think everyone should be encouraged to share what they know, or what they've heard, without fear of retribution if it turns out to not be 100% accurate. And that can happen. There's always a chance the information you receive from your source, or your source receives from someone else, could be inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, or subject to change in the future.

It can end up like one big game of Telephone, but it should still be seen as a positive if someone decides to include this board in it.

This is just me personally, but I'm not really a fan of "source-shaming", for lack of better words.

There are a number of people on this site with sources and I think everyone should be encouraged to share what they know, or what they've heard, without fear of retribution if it turns out to not be 100% accurate. And that can happen. There's always a chance the information you receive from your source, or your source receives from someone else, could be inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, or subject to change in the future.

It can end up like one big game of Telephone, but it should still be seen as a positive if someone decides to include this board in it.

On the flip side, there's no reason why you can't be held to some sort of account after repeat postings on a public forum.

Imo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back