VFL Past #65: Shaun McKernan 🐴 - Returns to the Dons

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd give him a 2 year deal if it was needed, but he usually plays better when he has the threat of an imminent delisting hanging over his head.
I have been at a couple of games where he played lately and I would guess that if Essendon doesn't give him at least a 2 year deal another club will

McKernan is meant to be a ripping bloke.

His moments of madness are limited to crossing the white line.

Just spoke with him in fact. He is a ripping bloke. Told him I'd be down at Training tomorrow to watch with my little girl and he told me to shout out to him when I'm there.

I am seriously fan girling right now! teeheehee!!

Just spoke with him in fact. He is a ripping bloke. Told him I'd be down at Training tomorrow to watch with my little girl and he told me to shout out to him when I'm there.

I am seriously fan girling right now! teeheehee!!

Legitimately one of the nicest blokes you’ll meet. Had nothing but good experiences with the bloke - absolute gentleman.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 years.
He's our best FF option at the moment.
Daniher is a CHF and it appears Stringer and Stewart will duke it out for third unless Stringer becomes a FT onballer.

Has had a very good year. Still has patches of quietness, but i like his competitiveness and strength.

I would love nothing more than Tom Lynch at FF next year, but i won't be disappointed if it's Smack.

This will be highly unpopular, but i'd trade him at years end to a team like the Gold Coast.

He's played very well, established some value, but with JoeyD coming back, Stewart younger & likely to improve, Brown for depth, we could trade him to GC who'll be desperate for an established forward (when Lynch bails), rather than keep him and have him potentially waste away in the VFL again.

Looking forward to being told to **** right off haha.

This will be highly unpopular, but i'd trade him at years end to a team like the Gold Coast.

He's played very well, established some value, but with JoeyD coming back, Stewart younger & likely to improve, Brown for depth, we could trade him to GC who'll be desperate for an established forward (when Lynch bails), rather than keep him and have him potentially waste away in the VFL again.

Looking forward to being told to fck right off haha.
I like him so I think keep him but it's far from a stupid idea mate. Also tie it into the previous comment and get Lynch and our first round pick wouldn't be half bad.

Looking forward to being told to **** right off haha.
Trade brown instead

Trade brown instead

Would be good if we could trade Brown - but he has little or no currency. Brown is just a depth player - whereas SMACK does have currency and if we don’t give him 2 years another club will take him for sure. SMACK is a genuine key position forward and back up ruckman - and they don’t grow on trees

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL Past #65: Shaun McKernan 🐴 - Returns to the Dons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back