7 ****in days!!! McGregor v Mayweather Jnr FIGHT OF THE CENTURY

Remove this Banner Ad

The Irish love the underdog role, would be absolutely massive if Connor manages to get up.
This is not an underdog story. This is a mismatch of criminal proportions. It's borderline negligence to allow Connor to step in the ring with Mayweather.

This is a somewhat gifted amateur going up against a stone cold pro (the best of his generation, no leas), fighting on terms that massively favour the pure boxer.

Connor is lucky that Mayweather isn't know for his heavy hitting or it would be even more ugly for him.

This is not an underdog story. This is a mismatch of criminal proportions. It's borderline negligence to allow Connor to step in the ring with Mayweather.

This is a somewhat gifted amateur going up against a stone cold pro (the best of his generation, no leas), fighting on terms that massively favour the pure boxer.

Connor is lucky that Mayweather isn't know for his heavy hitting or it would be even more ugly for him.
I don't disagree, I'll still be getting down to a pub so I can say I saw it on the off chance a miracle happens though.

The Irish love the underdog role, would be absolutely massive if Connor manages to get up.

Floyd is going in 49-0 - the chance of him risking that reputation in a fair, evenly matched fight is roughly 0.0000000001%

This is a cash grab from both, pure and simple.

I'll still watch though :$

You can just pirate the fight already

235d17c8345ee439565b18e88a805ee3.jpg

Ok expert. What happens when Connor outboxes mayfeather and wins on points?

Ok expert. What happens when Connor outboxes mayfeather and wins on points?

Your alarm clock goes off and you get ready for school.

Mayfeather is the most overrated boxer around. 49 and 0. Lol. Most were rigged for him to win.

Connor will knock him out round 3
Which fights did he lose? Honestly how was it rigged? did 49 boxers dive? after the multiple headbutts ortiz delivered it was 3 cheap shots to 1 in the Victor Ortiz fight, and looked in trouble against Castillo, but he's a step up from every other fighter he's fought

Mayweather will hold off McGregor until the Irishman tires himself out, and then Mayweather will quickly knock him down. McGregor's got power and speed in his punching, but doesn't have the technique to get through Mayweather's defence. McGregor goes down in the fifth is my bet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which fights did he lose? Honestly how was it rigged? did 49 boxers dive? after the multiple headbutts ortiz delivered it was 3 cheap shots to 1 in the Victor Ortiz fight, and looked in trouble against Castillo, but he's a step up from every other fighter he's fought
I've followed his career and no doubts he has been beat on points. The cheap shot fight that would had been a lose but the he played dirty.. that's the mayweather way.

When was the last time he fought someone who was actually his level?

Mayweather will hold off McGregor until the Irishman tires himself out, and then Mayweather will quickly knock him down. McGregor's got power and speed in his punching, but doesn't have the technique to get through Mayweather's defence. McGregor goes down in the fifth is my bet.

Floyd will more than likely take the points, but I can't see him landing the KO

What a load of American street trash.

Won't be watching like I haven't all the other fights as it doesn't excite me. The only people who's eyes light up over fights are poor people who generally live in rural area's and ironically enough are predominantly sport/alcohol oriented people.

Every time I was around a fight, everyone got so excited, meanwhile I'd just stand there bored thinking wow get a life ******s. A fight like made their world. It was pathetic. TV entertainment is completely different however, but the same types I know who felt completed from viewing a school fight, are the most obsessed UFC people I know.

It's ritualistic human nature I guess. Not that much different to muslims setting shit on fire or destroying ancient artifacts. The artifacts may infact belong in a museum. But the perpetrators actually belong in a zoo. Much like these bloodthirsty schoolyard fight enthusiasts. That I am not linking to those who actually enjoy competitive sport, but am presuming much if not 90% of the UFC fanbase is comprised of the barnyard types I mention.

Last edited:
And I bullied their mums over facebook in return. Until one of them apparently called the police and they turned up the next day :thumbsu:
You sound like the type of guy who would make a bosmer assassin/mage in elder scrolls and side with the thalmor. Loser

I mean. I get laid all the time, thats what i hear losers do

What a load of American street trash.

Won't be watching like I haven't all the other fights as it doesn't excite me. The only people who's eyes light up over fights are poor people who generally live in rural area's and ironically enough are predominantly sport/alcohol oriented people.

Every time I was around a fight, everyone got so excited, meanwhile I'd just stand there bored thinking wow get a life ******s. A fight like made their world. It was pathetic. TV entertainment is completely different however, but the same types I know who felt completed from viewing a school fight, are the most obsessed UFC people I know.

It's ritualistic human nature I guess. Not that much different to muslims setting shit on fire or destroying ancient artifacts. The artifacts may infact belong in a museum. But the perpetrators actually belong in a zoo. Much like these bloodthirsty schoolyard fight enthusiasts. That I am not linking to those who actually enjoy competitive sport, but am presuming much if not 90% of the UFC fanbase is comprised of the barnyard types I mention.

So you're saying connor to win by ko in the 4th round?

Remove this Banner Ad

7 ****in days!!! McGregor v Mayweather Jnr FIGHT OF THE CENTURY

Remove this Banner Ad

Back